2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Bumping this bad boy one more time, releasing those empty tee times later today, looks like everyone who has rounds scheduled are set. See you cats in 3 weeks!
Hey brad, I'm looking for a Wednesday morning tee time at true blue. Hoping something is still available.

Hey brad, I'm looking for a Wednesday morning tee time at true blue. Hoping something is still available.

8:06 looks like a winner for ya

It is decided!

I'm so pumped about the practice rounds, fun rounds with fun people!

I'm so pumped about the practice rounds, fun rounds with fun people!

So much fun to be had. Really looking forward to seeing everyone and spending some time in the practice area at Caledonia.

I'm not really fun to play with.....I just act that way. Can I wear my cowboy hat on the course with ya boys?

I don't know, is it a ten-gallon hat?

Ready to have some fun teeing it up with the Morgan Cup participants. Looking forward to it.

I can not freaking wait for these rounds. So much fun catching up with everyone

Last bump, we have an opening in our foursome on Wednesday at True Blue, Wardy had to drop out as his travel plans changed. Other than that, we are all set and ready to go. You won't have to say your name with the foursome, they are all under THP, so just tell him you are with THP and what time you have and they will get you checked in fine. See you guys in just over a week!

Last bump, we have an opening in our foursome on Wednesday at True Blue, Wardy had to drop out as his travel plans changed. Other than that, we are all set and ready to go. You won't have to say your name with the foursome, they are all under THP, so just tell him you are with THP and what time you have and they will get you checked in fine. See you guys in just over a week!

It's a chance to play with you, me and Jimmy 867-5309. Rumor has it that Shandy and Redd's Apple ale will be present in the golf carts.

We've already filled it, right?

glad to know you want to win, but wrong thread buddy

I don't know if it's my Tapatalk or yours, but this looks to be in the wring thread Mike. But good luck winning the soundchuck.

It's a chance to play with you, me and Jimmy 867-5309. Rumor has it that Shandy and Redd's Apple ale will be present in the golf carts.

We've already filled it, right?

Quoted to get past the unnecessary banter.

This is serious business, people.

B-Rad

Jimmy 1234567

ATL

Shandy/Redd's

Bluetooth speaker blaring early-90s hip hop.

Why has this spot not been filled yet? It's been 20min already.

Quoted to get past the unnecessary banter.

This is serious business, people.

B-Rad

Jimmy 1234567

ATL

Shandy/Redd's

Bluetooth speaker blaring early-90s hip hop.

Why has this spot not been filled yet? It's been 20min already.
I'd jump all over this, but I already get to play a round with you down there, it would seem unfair for me to take up two rounds with @Clive75.

Clearly people have better taste in golf partners, alcoholic beverages, and music :something:

Clearly people have better taste in golf partners, alcoholic beverages, and music :something:

I think he's talking about you, Brad...

I don't like that my plans had to change but as they say, everything happens for a reason... O_0

I don't like that my plans had to change but as they say, everything happens for a reason... O_0

I'm saving a Shandy and some Color Me Badd for our Thursday round. No worries, cap'n.

Listen, just because I don't want to drink dark stouts and listen to Brad Paisley and Garth Brooks all afternoon with a bit of Nickelback sprinkled in there, doesn't make me a terrible person! :take that: (<---- Just made my own colon phrase up.)

Listen, just because I don't want to drink dark stouts and listen to Brad Paisley and Garth Brooks all afternoon with a bit of Nickelback sprinkled in there, doesn't make me a terrible person! :take that: (<---- Just made my own colon phrase up.)

I'd like you better if you did.

[changing current iPod playlist]

YEAH -- what Brad said!!

Back