Bridgestone Sneak Peak ?

lightningbolt44

Reaction score
Some pictures of Bridgestone's Japanese Release have surfaced on the net today. Three irons and two drivers I have seen so far.

It appears they are abandoning the Tourstage name all together and will be branding with Bridgestone

Wondering if these are a bit of a sneak peak into what we will see with their next US Release.

k2k4bHP.jpg

3At1pwQ.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Agree with Dan.

As for the TourStage, we knew that name was going away last year. All B'stone now.

Be careful with photos LB. THP honors embargo dates - May want to confirm with JB first.

No watermarks are okay by us right now.
He did confirm and if we are asked to take down we will honor that request at this time.

I have to say, I am most intrigued by the iron in the middle. Looks like a potential DPC follow-up

I want all of them! Lol. Hoping to see them come out with a forged wedge in their next offering. All of those look incredible and the closest in the picture looks like it would be extremely forgiving. Would also love to see them come out with a new driving iron. Just picked up another J33 airmuscle because I like my nearly all bstone bag, but some other manufacturer offerings look very nice and may be more forgiving for an 18 handicap like myself.

all kinds of drool, not even funny

didnt think it was possible for the irons to be more amazing looking, appears I was wrong

I want all of them! Lol. Hoping to see them come out with a forged wedge in their next offering. All of those look incredible and the closest in the picture looks like it would be extremely forgiving. Would also love to see them come out with a new driving iron. Just picked up another J33 airmuscle because I like my nearly all bstone bag, but some other manufacturer offerings look very nice and may be more forgiving for an 18 handicap like myself.

Top left two appear to be wedges.

Great stuff. In that case, I am absolutely loving what I am seeing. A new look at combo sets? Some wedges in the mix there?

I could see myself gaming a three piece combo set for sure - That insert in the image furthest to the right intrigues me a ton!

Love me some CB action...even the blades (wedges) towards the top of the image.

Hello next set of irons, how are you.

Great stuff. In that case, I am absolutely loving what I am seeing. A new look at combo sets? Some wedges in the mix there?

I could see myself gaming a three piece combo set for sure - That insert in the image furthest to the right intrigues me a ton!
That iron also looks to have an incredibly thin top line loving the looks of all three irons. Will be interested in seeing what type of technology each packs.

Hello sexy

That iron also looks to have an incredibly thin top line loving the looks of all three irons. Will be interested in seeing what type of technology each packs.

Might be the best thing I am seeing lately, companies finding ways to pack forgiveness and tech into player-esque top lines and doing it with ease.

I cannot wait to hit the next Bridgestone lineup.

That picture has stolen my productivity for the afternoon...

I really like the looks of these. I can't wait to find out more about that insert-thingy.

And lets not forget Bridgestone Morgan Cup Staffers will have first crack at the new lineup as soon as it comes out in late 2014 or early 2015. Incredible

Am I see 3 iron lines and 2 wedges?

Last edited:
interested in any trades?
Not even a little.

Also, found a clearer pic elsewhere and the middle one is stamped CB and the farthest right looks like it says DPF... What the F does the F stand for???

Keep in mind these are Japanese releases at this time so the new irons may or may not look like this. Usually they have some noticeable influence between both releases though

Not even a little.

Also, found a clearer pic elsewhere and the middle one is stamped CB and the farthest right looks like it says DPF... What the F does the F stand for???

Dual Pocket Forgiveness (I have no clue)

And lets not forget Bridgestone Morgan Cup Staffers will have first crack at the new lineup as soon as it comes out in late 2014 or early 2015. Incredible
Yeah that's a pretty ridiculous deal they got themselves there

Back