Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Congrats! Great name and we know that you will represent THP extremely well!

Congrats Lord Byron! Great entry, enjoy the ride. Finley your going down!

CONGRATS! You are an extremely lucky golfer. Great name!

A first timer! I love it!! Congrats!

Congrats! Really loved your entry

Congrats LordByron!

Short reaction video so everyone can put a face with my name...

I can't believe this is happening... my wife can't either...she keeps texting me how cool this is! Beyond Cool....
I keep reliving that moment of opening my email to all those p.m.'s...heart stopper!
Byron

I can't believe this is happening... my wife can't either...she keeps texting me how cool this is! Beyond Cool....
I keep reliving that moment of opening my email to all those p.m.'s...heart stopper!
Byron

Thanks for the video. Congrats!

The captain of team #Basement dwellers is cookie, and his first mate is a chef?? I knew THPers were foodies, but this is getting out of hand. Great video Byron, can't wait to watch how you approach this once in a lifetime event.

Great video Byron. Feel free to reach out to me if you want to know anything about last year's experience - though I am sure both THP and Callaway have a ton up their sleeve that will be completely new for this year!

And Like JB said, check out those recap threads to give yourself a taste of what you are in for.

awesome dude! Glad we've got a Chicago guy representing :) play well!

Byron

Congrats again! So can you get the low down on the breakfast sliders and duplicate!!! (If it's at the Hideaway again.)

Congrats Lord Byron!

Great stuff Byron!

Thanks for doing that so we could put a face with the name, pleasure to meet you and congrats again fellow #BasementDweller!

Can you smell what Byron is cooking? Smells like #ZooCrew demise to me!

Great video Byron. No doubt that you'll represent us well!

YEAH BYRON!!!! I wonder if Jim knows that he will be walking in the shadow of greatness on Friday? You in TheGrandaddy and me in the Morgan Cup! Way to go!!!!

YEAH BYRON!!!! I wonder if Jim knows that he will be walking in the shadow of greatness on Friday? You in TheGrandaddy and me in the Morgan Cup! Way to go!!!!

What a grouping! Can't wait to tee it up! Hopefully we both rep Chi well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the video LB. Congrats again man.

Great stuff Byron!

Thanks for doing that so we could put a face with the name, pleasure to meet you and congrats again fellow #BasementDweller!

Can you smell what Byron is cooking? Smells like #ZooCrew demise to me!

It smells like there's some paprika up in there...

You guys are going to be awesome! Get those games ready, Gents. ZooCrew will not hand you anything on the course.

Six more of these to go! Awesomeness!

Congrats again! So can you get the low down on the breakfast sliders and duplicate!!! (If it's at the Hideaway again.)

I will put it on the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Byron

Byron, congrats dude. Truly.

Awesome reaction video LordBryon!

Byron

Congrats LB ! This is gonna be one awesome ride for ya partner :thumb:

Back