Featured Groups - 2014 Open Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lookiing forward to following those early groups on Thursday, it will make my normal 4:30 wake up time a bit more tolerable this week!!

Some solid groups right there. Of course everyone will want to watch anything having to do with Tiger but Im glad the Scott/Rose/Dufner is 5 hours later as that should be a good one to watch as well

Solid groups. Probably looking forward to seeing McDowell the most out of those. Becoming a fan of his.

3 real solid groupings right there. Winner could very easily come from those 9 guys.

looking forward to the Scott, Rose and Duf group the most I think. Rose is on a tear and should play some solid golf. Scott has such a great swing and is fun to watch.

Solids groups and really interested to see the start that Tiger gets off to.

The Rose, Scott and Dufner group is going to be fun to watch!

Always so hard to predict the Open because it plays so much differently than the courses do here in the US. Its anyone's match, but I think that third group has 3 guys that will be ready for the elements that make The Open so special.

There are some great groups. There are a lot of players playing very well as of late so I think it could be anyone's major!

I like groups two and three for viewing. Hoping Gmac has a strong week.

Solid groups. Probably looking forward to seeing McDowell the most out of those. Becoming a fan of his.

Second that. Love GMac. He has a pub/restaurant not far from where I live and we go there as often as possible. I was hoping to see Bubba, Phil, and Ernie on some of the streaming coverage. Would make my days a little more tolerable at work.

Very curious to see how Jordan handles himself in playing 2 rounds with Rory. This could be very good for both players.

Fun groups to follow, it'll be interesting to see who leads from each group after day 2.

Definitely some great pairings to follow along with the first couple of days. I usually don't get up that early but I think I might just get up and watch Thursday morning.

The one good thing about having to be at work for 5:00 EST time means getting to watch a lot of the live coverage. Some great groupings. Really liking Gmac, Kuch, and Louis.

Looks like some solid groups good chance for the winner to come from one of those groups

I really like seeing the past major champions group! Adam Scott, Justin Rose and Jason Dufner

If I had to choose only one, gotta go with Scott, Rose, and Duf. Looking forward to tuning in!

Can't wait to watch!! Some great groups

Back