SeeMore Putters Thread

So I'm hard pondering a Smoke Diamond m2c. I'm curious to see if anyone (Jman?) has any experience comparing it to my current gamer--the Black Carbon PTM1?

My black carbon PTM1 seems to have similar milling to the smoke diamond m2c, and completely different than face milling on the original PTM1. I love the feel off the face of the black carbon PTM1, but I'm simply more comfortable standing over an anser style putter at address. Could the smoke diamond m2c be the best of both worlds?

With the m2c you will get a lower pitched tone/feel at impact than the PTM1, its really nice there. It will give you more of the look that you like from the anser at setup which should be good for the comfort aspect.

Z3c has changed my putting. 1 3 putt today but that was easily offset by 4 par saving putts and a couple 4-5 footers for par that dropped.

looking pretty hard at getting into a seemore...friends are rolling a mfgp2 CS and a Z3C. I toyed around with the mfgp2 CS and felt that it was a little too "hot" for our fast greens in comparison with my rife trinidad.

I'm looking at the PTM3, and the X2, and of course i love the looks of the PR mfgp2 SS tri-sole however could probably be out of budget lol.

Does anyone know if the SS versions of the seemore's are a little "softer", kinda why i like what they've done with the X2?

With the m2c you will get a lower pitched tone/feel at impact than the PTM1, its really nice there. It will give you more of the look that you like from the anser at setup which should be good for the comfort aspect.
That's the biggest difference I saw going from my PTM1 to the black carbon PTM1. The face milling is completely different, and the black carbon, to me is more muted and "softer feeling" at impact--which I really like. Sounds like the smoke diamond m2c would mirror that AND be the shape I'm comfortable standing over. Time to list some things on the marketplace I think.

Went to HQ for a lesson/fitting yesterday my m1 is getting adjusted as well as my bronze to 34 3/4 and new SeeMore grips.

I had a lot of things right with my stroke and couple things that needed tweaked, my posture needed to be a little more upright and once that was fixed and a little alignment issue was tweaked I nailed 66% of my putts and the one I missed I got quick on. Cody is a great instructor and if you get a chance to work with him I recommend doing so.

I need to pick up a hat when I go pick up my putter.

Its official, m7 is on the way. As it is slightly different then my others in the collection..fgp style. Its a beauty and becomjng harder and harder to find..#excited!

Stumbled on an old See More today so traded my old Ping for it. Every See More I've looked at in the past seems to want to set up a little open as does this one. Going to change set up some and see if it will work. Hope I'm not messing up because putting is the best part of my game. Figure there's always room for improvement and like the RST idea.

My M2 I bought off a fellow hacker that USPS said was lost has shown up. Going straight into play this afternoon

My M2 I bought off a fellow hacker that USPS said was lost has shown up. Going straight into play this afternoon
Glad to hear it, I don't suppose they could explain the delay.

just got an email from Golfsmith..."the manufacturer notified us that the SI series you ordered is no longer available" ..grrr..got that email twice as i ordered the si1 and the si3...bummed..guess it was too good to be true..:crying:

That's the biggest difference I saw going from my PTM1 to the black carbon PTM1. The face milling is completely different, and the black carbon, to me is more muted and "softer feeling" at impact--which I really like. Sounds like the smoke diamond m2c would mirror that AND be the shape I'm comfortable standing over. Time to list some things on the marketplace I think.
If you like "soft" you are going to be dancing in the streets..... The head shape is classic and the milling is grrrrrrrrrrreat!

Z3c has changed my putting. 1 3 putt today but that was easily offset by 4 par saving putts and a couple 4-5 footers for par that dropped.

Just picked up a Z3c (used) off eBay - am really looking forward to using this - once I get a backweight & a Superstroke 1.0 grip put on it. I did use it for my last round (35 putts) but it has a SS 2.0 grip which seems huge & I had a hard time adjusting to the bigger diameter. I will say that my first impression is exactly what I'd hoped: It feels like the DB4x, but has the shape & shaft I love (FGP2)!

USPS tells me my ONE CS shows up today! This brings my total to two SeeMores. Hoping I haven't opened the floodgates buy buying a second!

The ONE CS has a ss2.0 on it and I have never putter with a ss. I know a lot of SeeMore devotees go that route, interested roll this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USPS tells me my ONE CS shows up today! This brings my total to two SeeMores. Hoping I haven't opened the floodgates buy buying a second!

The ONE CS has a ss2.0 on it and I have never putter with a ss. I know a lot of SeeMore devotees go that route, interested roll this one!

Nice Byron! Enjoy it, its a heck of a nice putter head. I miss mine a lot STILL.

I finally got around to extending my two M3's (smoke diamond and black finish) and I think one is going to get to go to the course as soon as I can get back out, been a LOOOOOONG time since I've even taken a roll with this shape.

Nice stick. Untill I found my goto pure grips ss 2.0 was my grip of choice. Just fit my hands grwat and lwt me put a good roll on the ball..

Had to change up the paint fill to suit the bacon headcover...

ygutudy5.jpg
6abevyse.jpg
ujapy8ed.jpg
y9azuzaj.jpg

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

Also had to refinish the putter I purchased from grins... Giving it to my buddy who has always wanted to try a seemore, and is a huge Iowa hawkeyes fan.
uvy4e3et.jpg
byretura.jpg
egu8usu4.jpg

Nice job there.. im a fan of changing paintful

just got an email from Golfsmith..."the manufacturer notified us that the SI series you ordered is no longer available" ..grrr..got that email twice as i ordered the si1 and the si3...bummed..guess it was too good to be true..:crying:
Yep, I went from having a Si1 and PCB on the way to nada. I too am bummed out about it. I had already bought new Winn counterbalance grips for them.

Yep, I went from having a Si1 and PCB on the way to nada. I too am bummed out about it. I had already bought new Winn counterbalance grips for them.

Same thing here. Got my you won't be getting your putter email the other day...on a day that had already been crappy. And I already have a Super Stroke Flatso Mid coming as well. I'll probably just return it to them and save myself the 30 bucks. Or take it to the store and exchange it for a Lime 3.0 for my FGP.

First round with See More today.

Last edited:
Stunning rallo, I NEED a M6.

Also had to refinish the putter I purchased from grins... Giving it to my buddy who has always wanted to try a seemore, and is a huge Iowa hawkeyes fan.
uvy4e3et.jpg
byretura.jpg
egu8usu4.jpg

Looks good!

Back