Callaway Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I can't freaking wait.

The stitched Liverbird (a symbol of the city of Liverpool) is a really cool touch.

Sneak peak looks pretty darn sweet.

I just can't believe that bag will have my name on it and a guy like Phil Mickelson, for example, is going to have his name on the same bag.

I guess one of us could link the tweet for easier viewing.

Magnifico-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!

I just can't believe that bag will have my name on it and a guy like Phil Mickelson, for example, is going to have his name on the same bag.

Pretty certain Phil is saying the same thing.

Practically twins!

#*

Pretty certain Phil is saying the same thing.

We will all remember the story as "Remember that time Phil was excited to have the same bag as the Morgan Cup staffers?"

Speaking of this beautiful staff bag, Callaway has released a first look at it on their website this morning. This also has pictures of the coins and driver/FW covers.

http://www.callawaygolf.com/first-l...ear.html?cgid=product-news&mcid1=product-news

One of the cool things that hasn't been in either teaser is the embroidered Latin phrase "Respice Et Prospice" which translates to "Remember the Past and Look to the Future".

Speaking of this beautiful staff bag, Callaway has released a first look at it on their website this morning. This also has pictures of the coins and driver/FW covers.

http://www.callawaygolf.com/first-l...ear.html?cgid=product-news&mcid1=product-news

One of the cool things that hasn't been in either teaser is the embroidered Latin phrase "Respice Et Prospice" which translates to "Remember the Past and Look to the Future".

The staffer looks awesome. Still cannot believe that we'll get to use it next week. (Next Week!)

When I saw the message at the base of the bag, I only saw part of it. I thought it said, "Respect the Process." The correct phrase makes much more sense. Haha.

The staffer looks awesome. Still cannot believe that we'll get to use it next week. (Next Week!)

When I saw the message at the base of the bag, I only saw part of it. I thought it said, "Respect the Process." The correct phrase makes much more sense. Haha.

Love the phrase...I don't speak Latin, but luckily Google does.

I'm so excited for this bag! Also those coins are sweet! Gonna have to score one.

Word's cant describe how excited I am to see that bag with my name on it. Just cant even imagine the emotions that will be rushing through all of us. Guaranteed there is going to be a dust storm that day.

Word's cant describe how excited I am to see that bag with my name on it. Just cant even imagine the emotions that will be rushing through all of us. Guaranteed there is going to be a dust storm that day.

Holy Smokes --

I totally forgot that our names are going to be on these as well. Seriously, I was so focused on the bag that it got past me.

This is going to be amazing. I cannot wait to see these staffers lined up next to each other.

Man I am in total awe, it really hasn't completely sunk in because we haven't really "seen" any of the this stuff yet, but wow, It's hitting hard now.

That bag looks spectacular. A true work of art. I want that coin.

That is one sweet tease!

Unbelievably cool gear there!!!

Love to see the Callaway excitement in here. A little piece of me will always be with Callaway. Can't wait to see those bags with the gear all lined up together.

The excited wife...I wonder how excited she is now that she hasnt seen you in 8 months? Hahaha
Her new job is keeping her from joining me in Myrtle but she's still excited for me!

Can you say Woooooooooohooooo
ehapu7e9.jpg

U callaway guys see spoiler on twitter?
3asejyja.jpg

Back