2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2014 Open Championship is upon us and THP has a special contest lined up. Like most of our major contests, the prize is awesome and you are going to look through the pool of players and find that winner.

e5ama8av-M.jpg

The Prize
Limited Edition 2014 Callaway Open Championship Staff Bag

Here are the rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. Your entry will be emailed in.
3. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
4. If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Contest will run until the tournament starts Thursday & we will use this thread for all the tournament action. When the 1st man is off, entries will be closed off.

Your Entry
Your entry will consist of your pick(s) for the tournament as well as this info. Your email will be sent to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Pick
Your THP Forum Screen Name
Full Name
Shipping Address

The Player
Your job is to pick the winner of the tournament. You can pick anybody in the entire field, but the kicker here is you get only one golfer. There is a catch however, if you decide to pick from this list, you will get two players from the list instead of just one.

Phil Mickelson
Henrik Stenson
Jim Furyk
Gary Woodland
Chris Kirk
Harris English
Patrick Reed
Ryo Ishikawa
Matt Every

Playing the Game
You pick anybody you think will win the Open, however if you pick a Callaway staff member from above, you increase your odds by getting two players instead of one (both from the list above). The entry with the most prize money will win. In the event of a tie (and they do happen), we will break the tie, by random draw.

Good luck everybody and we look forward to a great Open Championship and a THPer winning an incredible prize package.

Stunning bag!! Thanks Callaway Golf and THP for the opportunity!

I always pick the Callaway guys in these contests for a better chance and it hasn't worked out yet. I'm going to put some thought into this--and still not win.

Wow, that bag is gorgeous! Thanks THP and Callaway for another great contest!

Awesome contest again! Thanks THP and Callaway for this. Good luck everyone, I think I'm switching up my strategy this time

I always pick the Callaway guys in these contests for a better chance and it hasn't worked out yet. I'm going to put some thought into this--and still not win.

Haha I feel the same way. I'm not going Team Callaway this time so everyone better pick those Callaway guys for the win. I'm obviously the jinx :banana:

great prize! thanks to THP and Callaway

That bag is AMAZING!!! What a great prize!!

Another awesome contest! Thanks and good luck everyone!

Boom pick sent.

Going with my lucky pick from this season's Fantasy!

Best of luck everyone, and thank you to THP and Callaway Golf for this great opportunity!

Sweet looking bag! Awesome contest yet again! Thanks THP and Callaway!

And my entry has been submitted...if I win it will definitely be in a draw because my pickS will be echoed by many I believe.

That bag is gorgeous! Thank to THP and Callaway for such a great contest. Time to get the thinking cap on.

Sweet, got some pondering to do...

Entry in! Let's get this tourney started!

That is a beautiful bag! Only two Callaway staffers this time. Hmmm...going to have to do a lot of thinking on this.

Awesome. That's a fantastic bag.

Thank you to THP and Callaway for this incredible contest.

Awesome prize, thanks!!

Such a great looking bag! Got my entry in!

What an amazing prize, let the pondering begin!

Pick sent. That is one awesome bag!

What a great contest, and what a beautiful bag! Picks have been submitted!

Pick is in!! Can't wait for the Open to start!

I went Callaway, can't beat a 2 for 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back