Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I am pondering the XTD!

I absolutely cherish my Fast 12LS... but I am itching to buy the XTD.

Like it Hawk, Jman told me I really needed to hit the XTD as well. But....M3 will be grabbing that driver slot very soon.

I did enjoy the XTD at the Adams event a few months back, looks incredible at address.

Definitely sets up nice Cookie. I don't love that big old slot, but whatever. The rest makes up for it.

Definitely sets up nice Cookie. I don't love that big old slot, but whatever. The rest makes up for it.

Absolutely.....finding fairways quickly makes me forget about slots or sounds.

yeah, the slot is a little ugly, but the club more than makes up for it. That shaft is an excellent pairing and the Iomic grip is a great add on.

I am the same way not a huge fan of the slot but I don't notice it after a few swings. I wish I could get some course time with one before I made the purchase though. Just to see if it performs any better than the i25 for me.

that mate black just looks mean, I liked it a lot

Told myself I'd wait until after the Morgan Cup, but afterwards it is on.

XTD 12°
Fuji Pro Series hybrid shaft that will likely go in my 913. Tipped for $100.
Maybe a Fuji Pro 63 driver shaft.

Middle one is happening no matter what. Whether I do the 913 adapter or not depends on how I like my MC hybrid. The other two will go in the hawkponder category until a deal can be found.

1) If mine was 12 it would be on the way to you already. Sad.

2) I need to know more and experience more about the Fuji lines. All I have heard are great things about the Pro line.

XTD's for all!

I'm with you LB. I may ask my instructor if I can borrow his for a week and see how it treats me in real life.

1) If mine was 12 it would be on the way to you already. Sad.

2) I need to know more and experience more about the Fuji lines. All I have heard are great things about the Pro line.

You know how I am about shafts, but dang that line just feels right and the output is right where I like it. I've run through their fitting tool a dozen times and it keeps saying Pro 63.

You know how I am about shafts, but dang that line just feels right and the output is right where I like it. I've run through their fitting tool a dozen times and it keeps saying Pro 63.

I wish the damn things were easier to find to try, no one around me has much of anything much less Fuji.

I wish the damn things were easier to find to try, no one around me has much of anything much less Fuji.

I agree. For as much Tour presence as they seem to have, you don't see them out and about very often.

Yea I only saw a couple 12's on eBay last night, but I'll be patient with that one. I'm somewhat conservative with driver changes anyway, so no hurry there.

What if you fall in love with the MC driver?

I agree. For as much Tour presence as they seem to have, you don't see them out and about very often.

Yup, I understand WHY, but it still kinda sucks for those of us who would really like to see what the lines are truly all about.

Yup, I understand WHY, but it still kinda sucks for those of us who would really like to see what the lines are truly all about.

Gotta be something around me...

Really, I'd have little exposure without my instructor since he's one of their certified guys or whatever. No exposure at all if it weren't for THP.

No Cookie I cannot come live in Texas. Hahahaha

C'mon man!

I make a great babysitter and love kiddos.
My wife makes salsa.
Better golfing company than Oklahoma.
We can ponder together.

Hahaha

Don't forget that I still want to try the XTD even though I love the M3.

My pondering is extending to grips & ferrules for the PXi's going into the 845's.

I'm not pondering any clubs this week......I think something is wrong with me.

C'mon man!

I make a great babysitter and love kiddos.
My wife makes salsa.
Better golfing company than Oklahoma.
We can ponder together.

Hahaha

Don't forget that I still want to try the XTD even though I love the M3.

My pondering is extending to grips & ferrules for the PXi's going into the 845's.

Can't tell you how many fond memories I have of those 845's. Going from my dad's 1980ish blades to those, they felt like a dream.

XTD getting mad love in here right now! The way it should be. I agree with Jman, it's really the sleeper driver of the year in my mind.

On a related note, I am currently pondering the XTD AND the FG M3 (which I haven't hit)...I'm not usually a driver ho, but I'm considering becoming one haha

XTD getting mad love in here right now! The way it should be. I agree with Jman, it's really the sleeper driver of the year in my mind.

On a related note, I am currently pondering the XTD AND the FG M3 (which I haven't hit)...I'm not usually a driver ho, but I'm considering becoming one haha
Atta boy! Welcome to the dark side!

This is great stuff guys because I just did a phone interview with them Monday for the contest I won. Their main concern and questions were about expanding their pressence and getting the name out there. Stephanie and Cole who I spoke with were getting lots of feedback from people saying they knew lots about Matrix and other brands but not so much about them which was interesting just like you said because they have a huge tour presence. They said they are familiar with THP which is cool and would like to start getting the word out. Surprisingly there's a few dealers right near me which I didn't know about and I told them that, I think they need to get things in the open a bit more. They're sending me a new motore speeder 757 to try so I'll have to report back on it. Great people to talk to tho as I admit I didn't know much about them

Atta boy! Welcome to the dark side!

I think you're rubbing off on me haha. Problem is I'm also an iron/wedge ho right now too! Iron set #2 is on the way, and I have 3 sets of wedges sitting in the golf room...

Oh well, at least I'm not a putter ho.

WS-Centennial-8802-10.jpg

OOH SHINY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back