2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

boom!

That works perfect for me! I get into FLL at like 7am (Red Eye from San Francisco) on Friday so we should be able to meet up Friday morning!

Will send you PM, but awesome!!!!

Cool looking forward to it.

Wow, nice work Mike D!

Is anyone else looking to play Friday pm (like 2-ish) or Monday a.m.? I'm thinking of taking on the Championship course a second time, but would also play one of the other courses as well either of those times.

Joe, you're staying Friday through Monday, right?

Wow, nice work Mike D!

Is anyone else looking to play Friday pm (like 2-ish) or Monday a.m.? I'm thinking of taking on the Championship course a second time, but would also play one of the other courses as well either of those times.

I've heard they have a strict no coal miners policy on the courses there

I've heard they have a strict no coal miners policy on the courses there

That's typical. We are discriminated against every where; even at Irish pubs.

I think I have the 2nd post updated with all the extra round posts Ive seen so far

Nice rates 441. Please put me down for a Friday PM round on the Champ course.

How early you all playing on Friday?

I would be interested in playing an early round on Friday.

Thanks again mike!

Wow, nice work Mike D!

Yup, flying in friday mid day and flying out early monday morning.

Hmmmmm. I'll ponder.

As far as course I am open to whatever.. I will let the veterans of PGA National fill me in

Count me in for the earlier the Better on fri am.

How early you all playing on Friday?
TBD for me Hawk but generally I'd like to get out early enough (7am?) that we can wrap up the round by noon-ish so I can have plenty of time at the pool (or whatever) with the wife that day. Sat & Sun are going to be pretty golf-centric and I want to make sure I save some time for the wife on this trip, too.

Thanks 441! Excellent deals. Definitely put me in for an extra round on Monday morning. Not sure if timing will allow for Friday afternoon or Monday afternoon, yet.

Put me down for Thursday and Friday AM rounds right now.

Ahhhhh man, it's fixin to get really real. Put me down for Thursday AM and PM and Friday AM. Can't wait.

Thanks Mike for all the hard work and great deals.

GREGDAN! Woohoo!

I'll know more about if I can do a Friday round soon, will depend on if I can do an extra night or not.

Man I wish I could make a practice round. Apologies in advance to my partner but I'll be ready!

GREGDAN! Woohoo!

I'll know more about if I can do a Friday round soon, will depend on if I can do an extra night or not.

Yeah buddy!! You staying until Monday as well roomie?

Yeah buddy!! You staying until Monday as well roomie?

That's the only "for sure" I know right now, need to hammer the rest out soon. When are you coming in?

I should probably find a flight for this

Back