2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with 2 Callaway guys, and I imagine multiple people did, so if I win it will be a luck of the draw.

Im rooting for a non-AC member to win. That shipping bill is going to be higher than the membership. :D
Haha. I'll win just cuz you said that. Lol

Sent mine in finally, first time I've ever gone away from the bonus pick.

I went with two Callaway guys....I think. I've entered like 5 different Open contests and they're all blurring together. I believe it was two for this one though. Let's get this party started already! :)

Thanks THP and Callaway!

Entry in sentimental pick. Thanks THP and Callaway for the opportunity

Pick is in, thank you Callaway and THP!

Fingers crossed on this one

Just got mine in. By the hair of my chinny chin chin.

Got my entry in. Shot in the dark, but maybe that'll mean fewer ties if he wins!

My entry is in!

Thanks again Callaway, and THP for this incredible contest

Im rooting for a non-AC member to win. That shipping bill is going to be higher than the membership. :D

Ship it on up here to Canada haha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Entry is in. Looking forward to this kicking off tomorrow morning!

Just went back over my fantasy team and just realized I only picked one American and... IT IS RICKIE FOWLER!!!

Maybe I should rethink my team!

That bag is legitimately perfect!! Thanks to THP and Callaway for an amazing prize!! Pick sent in!!

Entry is in! What an awesome staff bag that a lucky someone is going to get.

Soooooo excited for the Open, maaaaaaajorly, I'll be up and watching eeeeearly as always.

Just went back over my fantasy team and just realized I only picked one American and... IT IS RICKIE FOWLER!!!

Maybe I should rethink my team!

Your post gave me pause. I took a look at my own and only have 3 Americans on my own team.

Digging a little here are some interesting facts:

12 of the last 20 Open Championship have been won by Americans
The next closest country in that 20 year period has 3 wins - South Africa - Louis O. and Els (2)
Ireland has 2 wins, both by Paddy
Northern Ireland has 1 win by Clarke
Scotland has 1 win by Lawrie
And Zimbabwe has 1 win by Price

So the moral is to build your team out of Americans, South Africans, Irish and maybe a Scot!

Soooooo excited for the Open, maaaaaaajorly, I'll be up and watching eeeeearly as always.

One of my favorites also. Have the alarm set for 3am & coffee set to brew.

Entry in thanks for the awesome contest!

My entry is in. Going for El Nino to finally get his head straight and win a major.

Got in under the wire and picked two guys.

Every and McIlroy.

My alarm is set, gonna catch some Z's but will be up when coverage starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back