Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

Nice brother I know you liked these.

yep, but I think my kids might like them even more! They keep trying to steel my THP putter covers!

Can't believe these were still available!! I totally spaced this again today, but luckily there was still some available.

Burger is on it's way!

Gentlemen,
For those that want more, the inventory will be available to purchase starting tomorrow morning.
For the remainder of the night, it is of course 1 per person.

Awesome, I will be ordering another first thing in the AM.

Didn't get a chance to post earlier but I had my order in shortly after 1! Definitely worth being a couple minutes late to work

Gentlemen,
For those that want more, the inventory will be available to purchase starting tomorrow morning.
For the remainder of the night, it is of course 1 per person.
Cool, was just about to jump on and ask that question since I saw so many left today when I purchased my first one well after they went on sale.

2nd cover procured.

Aaaaaaaaah, I'm teetering on grabbing another. I think it needs to happen, could alternate sushi an burger as gamers

Going to give the stragglers a couple more hours to get their order in, but I'll more than likely be picking up a second burger cover this afternoon.

Even if you're not falling over yourself with the theme of this one, a great quality cover for 25 dollars (20% off that with AC membership) is pretty insane. My backups will have backups and it will please me greatly in a couple months hahaha

Going to give the stragglers a couple more hours to get their order in, but I'll more than likely be picking up a second burger cover this afternoon.

Even if you're not falling over yourself with the theme of this one, a great quality cover for 25 dollars (20% off that with AC membership) is pretty insane. My backups will have backups and it will please me greatly in a couple months hahaha
There's no way you can find one of this quality for that money, and to top it off it's THP branded and an amazing theme!!!

I'm considering picking up a second cover too. This is my favorite of this years covers.

Double double for me please :)

An addiction counselor could make a fortune on these forums. :wink:

Love the Burger cover, very happy to have ordered mine. Definitely a gamer for me (Dollar Bills is still in the packaging).

I would order another, but sometimes my eyes are too big for my stomach. Need to save room for Pizza & Beer.

Hmmm... To double up or not to double up.. That is the question.

Thinking the answer is yes...

I would order another, but sometimes my eyes are too big for my stomach. Need to save room for Pizza & Beer.

LOL! Love the word play braddman.
Hmmm... To double up or not to double up.. That is the question.

Thinking the answer is yes...
I'm getting close myself. Would make a unique gift to my brother.

Order up!

Am I really gonna get a chance to order a 3rd?

Back