The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Jimmy Graham just signed a new 4 year deal for $40 Million with $21 Million Guaranteed. Good to see they worked everything out

Looks like Jimmy Graham just signed a new 4 year deal for $40 Million with $21 Million Guaranteed. Good to see they worked everything out

That's good money for a wide receiver. I mean tight end. Tight receiver? Wide end? Whatever.

I bet Drew Brees is happy!

My father-in-law invited my wife and I to the Patriots season ticket holder event and Ty Law's induction to the Pats Hall of Fame:bananadance:

Go Cowboys...Brandon Weeden to the rescue.

Go Cowboys...Brandon Weeden to the rescue.

Just saw Orton is doneski, interesting, good place for Weeden I suppose.

nflsundayticket.jpg

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/07/16/directv-nfl-sunday-ticket-standalone/

jhstew, I just read the same thing. Huge news for cable subscribers that don't want to switch to DirecTV. Of course, they need an Apple device to take advantage of it.

jhstew, I just read the same thing. Huge news for cable subscribers that don't want to switch to DirecTV. Of course, they need an Apple device to take advantage of it.
Where is it written that it's for Apple only? Am I just missing it?

I read today that direct tv is limiting it to areas that can not receive their service via satellite. I am waiting to confirm this. I also read it $199 for devices but $239 for game consoles. Again, not confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah further research shows that this really has nothing to do with Mac, so not sure where that came from but it does offer some unique (albeit overpriced) plans for people.

What a fall for Josh Freeman.
Considered the franchise QB for Tampa (shows how bad that team was).
Then benched, released, signed by the Vikings, stunk it up, signed by the Giants and then quickly cut. Now unemployed.

What a fall for Josh Freeman.
Considered the franchise QB for Tampa (shows how bad that team was).
Then benched, released, signed by the Vikings, stunk it up, signed by the Giants and then quickly cut. Now unemployed.

And it's all on him.

With an attitude like he had, thinking he deserved everything and didn't have to work for it, he got what was coming to him.

And it's all on him.

With an attitude like he had, thinking he deserved everything and didn't have to work for it, he got what was coming to him.
Yep. He grew up a spoiled rich kid and always got by on talent. He had the best talent in the Big XII and was never a top 6 or 7 quarterback in the conference. He got drafted on talent and managed to get less out of his talent than any QB in the NFC South. He also has some issues. There are many stories, but they all revolve around partying too much.

Yep. He grew up a spoiled rich kid and always got by on talent. He had the best talent in the Big XII and was never a top 6 or 7 quarterback in the conference. He got drafted on talent and managed to get less out of his talent than any QB in the NFC South. He also has some issues. There are many stories, but they all revolve around partying too much.

Just lazy?

You do have to wonder how his career would have developed had he ever played for a qualified NFL coach. It's still on him, but playing for the jokers he did didn't help him develop either.

I'm glad that he is gone from Tampa either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back