The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the thread for this, but a friend of mine I played softball and hockey with for years passed away unexpectedly.
He was my age with 2 little kids. Total shock and reality check at the same time. My heart goes out to his family. RIP Buddy.
So sorry to hear Andy.

That's terrible to hear, just heartbreaking. My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful to hear. I hope for the best.

Condolences, buddy, that is horrible.

So sorry Moose. How horrible for his wife and kids. Thoughts out to his and your family.

Sorry to hear of this Moose. Prayers out to you and your friends family.

JM

Very sorry to hear that moose.

Not sure if this is the thread for this, but a friend of mine I played softball and hockey with for years passed away unexpectedly.
He was my age with 2 little kids. Total shock and reality check at the same time. My heart goes out to his family. RIP Buddy.
Holy crap Andy....that's terrible.

You know how to get me if you need anything buddy.

Really sorry to hear that moose. Positive thoughts man.

Holy crap Andy....that's terrible.

You know how to get me if you need anything buddy.

Thanks, Pete. I have the NY Lotto phrase going through my head, "hey, ya never know."
Feel like I need to make sure I have all my ducks in a row now.

Chiggers suck! My legs look like I have the measels or some other disease. Good thing I have some home remedies that work and benadryl.

Thanks, Pete. I have the NY Lotto phrase going through my head, "hey, ya never know."
Feel like I need to make sure I have all my ducks in a row now.
That's terrible buddy. Really sorry to hear that. It's why I always make sure, regardless of what's going on or who is mad at who, I always make sure I tell my wife I love her when we leave for the day. You just never know.

I should be putting a peg in the ground and hitting a white ball right now with Sparksjr at the finest golf course in Knoxville .But nooooo its gotta rain buckets full this morning !

I should be putting a peg in the ground and hitting a white ball right now with Sparksjr at the finest golf course in Knoxville .But nooooo its gotta rain buckets full this morning !

Sucks doesn't it? At least The Open is on this morning!

Stupid Open isn't on TV live! Nothing till the re airing at noon. Infuriating.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Not on ESPN?

D'oh...I keep checking NBC and Golf haha. Forgot ESPN had the contract. Thanks man!

As annoying as Johnny Miller is I really don't like ESPN's coverage.

Been up since 4 something, not entirely by choice, watching the Open. I go upstairs when I hear the wife rustling around. Get the dog downstairs and out for her morning ritual. Look at the TV and there's a vertical red line, like a laser, running down my damn 55" LED! :at-wits-end::angry:

Stupid Open isn't on TV live! Nothing till the re airing at noon. Infuriating.

I'm with ya. Can't believe there's no broadcast TV. Not even on @LIVE and I can't even find an Open Championship app for my phone. Pretty disappointed in the coverage.

I'm with ya. Can't believe there's no broadcast TV. Not even on @LIVE and I can't even find an Open Championship app for my phone. Pretty disappointed in the coverage.

ESPN? WatchESPN.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back