new Canuck here everyone!

Paul-Par3-4-5

Reaction score
Handicap
I wrote up a big detailed introductory last week and passed out before I could post it...so, a short blurb will do, in bullet-point format!:act-up:

Me = friendly, kind and caring dude (for all the good deserving peeps only) - 39 years forever young

Golf to me = the best sport I have ever played and now the only sport I care to play. (soccer, hockey and b-ball were my previous loves, but I no longer love having to deal with teammates...the ****** ones:beat-up:)

I hit 200 balls every weeknight and play two rounds a week. I finally took lessons early last season and FINALLY learned how to swing like a golfer rather than a baseball player. Arms only no more thank goodness!

And wouldn't you know it, just 7 hours ago I completed the best round of my life with an 84 (beginning of last season just before lessons hadn't broken 100 ever). Just one double-bogey blemished the scorecard while a birdie on the toughest hole cancelled it out somewhat.

I look forward to posting here and getting to know my fellow golf obsessed maniacs! :clap:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You're in the right place my friend. Where you located?

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, felow canucklehead.

Welcome

Congrats on the personal best round and :welcome:

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and congrats on the great round!!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

:welcome: nice intro.

Back