The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Man, great stuff going on, I'm getting all pumped up here, I'll fly out tomorrow and I've been trying to spend every second with the kids, and making food to the fridge, cleaning and stuff to make it easier for my wife to be alone. But, tomorrow, in less than 24 hours I'll be sitting in the lounge, drinking captain n coke and reading the TB & Caledonia stroke savers from last year.

I'm ready, you're ready, let's get together and make some memories!!

To give you an idea of chaos.

I honestly cannot believe I get to experience this.

I definitely appreciate you two wading through the chaos for us.

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

To give you an idea of chaos.

Looks pretty well organized to me.

Is it a chaos according to GG or you JB? ;)

Last edited:
Looks pretty well organized to me.

Is it a chaos according to GG or you JB? :)

Both right now. Going through every single order is time consuming and messy.

Those Cally bags, though.

I find myself not being envious or jealous of everyone playing (ok, maybe a LITTLE) but with every pic or new piece of info, I just get that much happier for you guys, that you get to experience something as amazing as this. It's going to be so much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both right now. Going through every single order is time consuming and messy.

I can only imagine, I hope you'll get some sleep though! You're doing a great job, thank you guys.

Thank you both for all you have done and are doing for us!

Tucson airport this morning. Will be in Richmond by tonight. Feels good to have all the prep done. Can't wait to see you guys. 6 days left. Let's do this.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Thanks for taking all the time to make sure everything is right for us. I mean, that is only 560 clubs to verify on top of the 40 bags.

Thanks for all the hard work. Looks awesome from here and it's the stuff goose bumps are made of!

JM

Seeing those staff bags lined up is sweet, just a few more days!

That little sneak peak pic sent chills...thank you for all the hard work!

Look at all that stuff!!! I'm so damn excited right now. Really can't put into word how appreciative I am of JB and GG.

Still hard to believe my name is on one of those. Wow.

Have to agree. Just getting going here on the west coast and it's like Christmas morning seeing those.

I saw threads listing Round 1 and 2 match ups but I can not seem to find Sunday's round. Have those not been announced yet?

Last edited:
Captains Announce their order for singles Friday at dinner I think, so nothing yet.

JM

I saw threads listing Round 1 and 2 match ups but I can not seem to find Sunday's round. Have those not been announced yet?

Buddy as I start packing for this trip I sit here and think of past MCs. One memory that sticks in my mind is your iron shot over the water on 16 at Caledonia last year. Just remember you telling Buck and I, dont worry ive got this. Then proceeding to hit it to twenty feet.

So for transport, are all the bags loaded with each order and then driven to Myrtle standing up in the van?

I can only that imagine its a crazy job organizing, loading, and transporting everything.

Another quick annoucement.

We have covered this one before but want to say it again. You will/must play the 14 clubs that you receive on staff sponsor day. There will be no "I hit mine better so I want to change" or "I have the same club so nobody will notice" kind of thing happening.

If it is found out that this takes place your matches will be forfeited. This rule is black and white.

Can't imagine the amount of work it takes to get all those bags together and organized. The scene on Friday is going to be so cool.

I don't want to hit anything else but those clubs JB and GG are sorting through. I would leave my gamers now at home if I wasn't playing everyday next week.

Packing starts tonight.

Staff bags with your name on it filled with custom fit clubs. That's cool. If you're into that sort of thing

Thanks for all your hard work GG and JB.

Back