What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the Open this morning, hit about 100 balls in my backyard range, now I need to go pick them up ....

Hit a bucket this morning at the range. After work spent some time on the practice green. THP'd and watched some British Open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the open, thped and thought about getting back on the course...Ive taken 3 weeks off after shooting 100 at my home course.

Watched open
Lesson
Bought shoes
Sold a club
Thping

Time to go buy some Swiftwicks and pants.

Played 18 holes (finally!!!!!!!) and now watching The Open while THPing

Lesson this morning
Finished off a bucket of range balls someone left (about 40-50 balls)

Watched the open
THP
Work on swing plane in the yard
Stretched (because flexibility is key!)
Ordered a Hamburger.... Headcover

Watching parts of the open I missed this morning

More THP

9 hole league tonight and played well!

Today was an almost perfect golf day. I didn't get to play but I got to watch about oh 6 hours of open coverage...at work. Then with no sitter after work I did what anyone would do. I went golf shopping. Picked up some srixon q stars because I had read so many great reviews. Also booked a tee time to play a championship layout an hours drive from where I live. It's a 7000+ yard course that I will play with a Sunday bag and just 5 clubs. I'll be reporting back.

Range action with the new Adams CB3's. Forgiveness is a beautiful thing...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Shopped around the golf section at Dicks and bought some B330-S, played 18 with milehighgolfer, and swapped out a bad ZLE head for a good ZLE head and, of course, THP'd

range, 18 holes, traded in some clubs, hit the PGA super store, and THP

Range session was rained out today. So it was some BirdieBall putting. Just needed some action. Hopefully a session tomorrow night.

Played 18 with the DFW crew.

Packed a bit for #THPMC, watched the Open, and THP.

So far just watch the Open and THPed. Hoping the weather clears so I can get 9 or 18 in last this afternoon.

It was fun round. But then again, it always is.

One last practice round before packing up the clubs for the trip cross country to the MORGAN CUP!

Play 7 match play matches. Won 5 and halved 2 at Disney Magnolia course.

Thping and played soggy 18. Might be it for today

Thping and played soggy 18. Might be it for today

Haha it was brutal but so worth it. Even with how goofy that course is, I spent 18 holes chatting golf and having an awesome time.

I need to add "learn how to hit perfect 275 yard 3 woods out of clover" to my practice regimen.

Hit some Mac Daddy tour grind wedges today.
they sure feel seeeeet!

Got the chance to play in a scramble at Mallard Creek yesterday. Was an absolute blast.

Four-person scramble, none of us were great but we had a fantastic time. Ended up at -6. For 4-5 holes we were able to really pick each other up and have one of us on each shot put it close.

By the way, I'd like to thank Callaway for being awesome. It wasn't my doing, but basically someone I was with became VERY frustrated as we were leaving and yanked my clubs out of the car—snapping my driver head in the process. Took it to a golf retail shop, and they're sending it Callaway, who will ship a new shaft for free. How awesome is that of them to do this?

So, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back