Android Phone Thread

Everytime I see a preview of the G3, all I can think of is, yup LG will screw that one up just like they did the G2.

On a side note, anyone else with a G2 experiencing the now semi-legendary touch screen issues? I've lost my KnockOn feature, have a dead zone about 4/5 up on my screen, and the touchscreen about once a day will just go absolute beserk on my and my phone becomes useless.

Nope. Have one in our house hold with none of those issues. Thing works great.

Wife and I both have g2s on Verizon with no issues

Nope. Have one in our house hold with none of those issues. Thing works great.

I went roughly 3 months on the 4.2 KitKat upgrade (they are saying the upgrade is part of the problem). When one weekend I couldn't KnockOn my phone. Google search and found out it's a (unfortunately) common problem among G2's. Hopefully both of you can avoid this problem. It sucks

I went roughly 3 months on the 4.2 KitKat upgrade (they are saying the upgrade is part of the problem). When one weekend I couldn't KnockOn my phone. Google search and found out it's a (unfortunately) common problem among G2's. Hopefully both of you can avoid this problem. It sucks
Those with issues normally talk talks lot louder than those that are happy. Not directed at you just with "all these reports" in general.

And the g3 would not experience anything like that based on an upgrade being as it comes standard.

Those with issues normally talk talks lot louder than those that are happy. Not directed at you just with "all these reports" in general.

And the g3 would not experience anything like that based on an upgrade being as it comes standard.

Yea I know that people with problems talk louder. It's just seems some-what common with all the different reports of it happening with a G2. And I fully believe that that G3 will be better and problem free, heck the G2 was nearly flawless when it came out. From what it looks, it was the Android upgrade that changed everything it would appear.

Got tracking info on mine and it will be here tomorrow.

Down in MB we are going to be cart buddies for our practice round. I'll have some questions got you.

Down in MB we are going to be cart buddies for our practice round. I'll have some questions got you.

Bad news dude.

I am in love with this thing and anyone will tell you I am an Apple super fan.

Bad news dude.

I had had a feeling you would be. And just wait till you find all tricks an tweaks

I had had a feeling you would be. And just wait till you find all tricks an tweaks

Im laughing because this thing does not feel like a 5.5" phone. The design is so well done.

Bad news dude.

As long as it's as simple as the iPhone, UI-wise not ease to figure out, I wouldn't mind making the switch.

As long as it's as simple as the iPhone, UI-wise not ease to figure out, I wouldn't mind making the switch.
Takes some getting used to. Its not that hard though

Takes some getting used to. Its not that hard though

It does. You can go simple and work with folders similar to that of iPhone or you can go nuts with customization. There are truly endless options which is nice. The camera is absolutely stellar and so easy to work with.

Android has a bit of a learning curve, not much though. The customization is pretty awesome on it with the launchers and widgets.

Android has a bit of a learning curve, not much though. The customization is pretty awesome on it with the launchers and widgets.

I have had android before. But all the customization and widgets and whatnot was one reason I went away from it. I found myself constantly messing with it and I got tired of it. A few is cool but with my samsung galaxy s2 I just couldn't get along with it.

Anyone using the ZeroLemon noticed weaker signal strength? Could be my imagination, I swear my reception has dropped some. Loving the life of this battery though.

Be the ball!!

I have had android before. But all the customization and widgets and whatnot was one reason I went away from it. I found myself constantly messing with it and I got tired of it. A few is cool but with my samsung galaxy s2 I just couldn't get along with it.
I had Android before as well. The original HTC one. This isn't the same Android we had access to. Much more refined.

ydy3uhyz.jpg

So much room for activities.

I had Android before as well. The original HTC one. This isn't the same Android we had access to. Much more refined.

Stop it. Just stop it or I will go buy one today. Haha.

I like the size comparison as well. I won't upgrade for awhile but when I do it's looking more and more like I will be going back to android.

I couldn't have written it any better. Of course there are some things my iPhone does well. But in the overall scheme, the things I wanted that mattered were battery life, screen size and photo taking/viewing. I will miss some of the cool features coming in OSX like Handoff but Ill get over it.

Oh dude, iPhone does a lot of things very well. I just think the idea some have of Android being behind at this point is very funny.

Android Phone Thread

S5 or S5 active will be my next phone if the i6 doesn't blow me away.

Oh dude, iPhone does a lot of things very well. I just think the idea some have of Android being behind at this point is very funny.

I will have my galaxy note 3 take the Kool and test all day.

Anyone considering getting the Nexus 9 when it's released? I'm lacking a tablet in my life and I think I'll finally pull the trigger on this one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

They are saying the Note 4 will be over $1k and still $300 with a contract. I start to wonder if the value is really there anymore. I could care less about iris scanners. It's obvious people are willing to spend money they can barely afford on contracts, but how much will they cough up on top of that for features that barely matter... There are phones at 1/10th the price with %80 of the features. It seems the apps are barely progressing as well.., Not really looking foward to Angry Birds on 2660x1460...

They are saying the Note 4 will be over $1k and still $300 with a contract. I start to wonder if the value is really there anymore. I could care less about iris scanners. It's obvious people are willing to spend money they can barely afford on contracts, but how much will they cough up on top of that for features that barely matter...

Arent a lot of the new phones $299 with contract? Im a bit out of touch with the prices, but I believe the Note 3 at release was $899 for out of contract. I know when I got mine it was $799 I believe.

Back