The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

200.gif

So is everyone excited or what? #THPMC

It's not even fair how excited I am just finished my last range session! You guys have been amazing as a sponsor!

ga7evyhy.jpg

#ApexgoesBOOM!

It's not even fair how excited I am just finished my last range session! You guys have been amazing as a sponsor!

ga7evyhy.jpg

#ApexgoesBOOM!

Atta boy. See you in a few days!

Every day this gets more real for you guys!!

So exited for everyone.

Yeesh I can dream about ever hitting a 6i that far.

Talked nonstop about the MC today with Amanda, it and Charlotte are the only two things I think about right now. Life is good.

This will be us at breakfast before staff sponsor day...

Winnie-the-Pooh.gif

This will be us at breakfast before staff sponsor day...

Winnie-the-Pooh.gif

This will be everyone's reaction to me when they receive their full new bags of Callaway clubs with a few surprises in the pockets:

anigif_enhanced-30684-1405454494-16.gif

Careful #, we're a big bunch of huggers. Just ask JB.

This will be everyone's reaction to me when they receive their full new bags of Callaway clubs with a few surprises in the pockets:

anigif_enhanced-30684-1405454494-16.gif

Chad I may ask for forgiveness now cause good chance I hug you.

6a9e9amu.jpg

Look at Hashtag dropping a few bombs in here about the pockets.

Look at Hashtag dropping a few bombs in here about the pockets.

They have done so much. To think they are more surprises

bybyhe7y.jpg

Yep....Chad is winning this thread today. Well played sir.

HashtagChad, did we just become best friends?!?!

So pumped for everyone competing in this!

Also, how awesome is it that this thread is up to 505 pages!?

JB and Morgan quick question... Are we allowed to use our speakers and play music during the MC? Of course as long as the entire group is good with it.

JB and Morgan quick question... Are we allowed to use our speakers and play music during the MC? Of course as long as the entire group is good with it.

Nope one of the rules

I again caught up with this thread...

WOW!

Staff bag line, excitement building to a fever pitch, # dropping BOMBS!!

Its going to be a lot of fun following along!

I am ready!

I'm so jealous and excited for these 40 guys. To get the full tour experience is going to be a once in a lifetime memory. Counting down the days to getting up there too MB. You guys are all ROCKSTARS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sitting in peace and quiet after I got home from work tonight and started thinking about last years MC. I really got over taken with emotion. It was such a crazy time in my life and for the better part of three days everyone there made me completely forget about what was going on. My journey from last July to this July has been nothing short of gut wrenching. I need this event just as much as I needed it last year and I can't freaking wait. For 4 days I get to leave this world behind and rock this thing with 39 other bad ass dudes! This is going to be outrageous and I can't wait to see everyone.

Back