The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new Pup!

What a lucky girl, hope you enjoy the new companion.

First night in our own home. This feels so weird but so right. So tired.

Congrats Ricky! What a great day for you and your family. Now go christen the backyard and take some divots!

That is a great plan and a way to save money. Also look into if Oregon offers any state grants that you don't have to pay back. I know for us NY offers TAP and most students come out of 2 year schools with next to no debt. They usually only have some for the 2 years that they are at a 4 year. (I worked at a college for 6 years before going back to school myself)

Also be mindful of the job market for your chosen field for after school. Myself along with so many friends that have our physical education degrees either aren't using them or are going back for something different.

Im getting a Pell Grant of around $2200, and i'm getting a scholarship through PCC called Future Connect for around $3400, and according to my FC counselor, thats more than i'll need for school for both years.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I just learned that i will be going to the RBC Canadian open next friday!
Thanks for the invite!

Jk...have a blast buddy.

Thanks for the invite!

Jk...have a blast buddy.
I might have an extra ticket, dont know yet.

And it gets better, F I L just called to tell me that these are reserved seats with free food and drinks!

My son startedgolf camp today, he will be doing 2 weeks again this summer thank to the generosity of family members
1017513_10202251061507193_1860699986768588392_n.jpg

Very cool TUT!

While everyone else is MC'ing it this weekend I've got a little golfapalooza weekend planned (huge thanks to an assortment of vouchers, no way I could swing this otherwise):

Thur - Old Macdonald
Fri - Pacific Dunes, Bandon Dunes, maybe Preserve
Sat a.m. - Bandon Trails

Drive to Florence,
Sat p.m. - Sandpines Golf Club
Sun a.m. - Ocean Dunes

Walking 121 holes in 4 days...could be interesting :)

Holy Crap Frank. That's a lot of great golf lined up. Lots of walking too!!

Frank, you're going to need to line up a massage for once you're done with all that walking and golfing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome Frank. Can't wait to hear about it when you're done.

That sounds like a blast Frank, enjoy it!

We brought Tucker home from the shelter today!

4ydety8a.jpg

da9eruse.jpg

We brought Tucker home from the shelter today!

4ydety8a.jpg

da9eruse.jpg

That's awesome, she a lucky dude.

Little League Baseball Season is OVER!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy, as this has been one heck of a year. Between my work being crazy hectic, and baseball season, I've had almost 0 time for anything else. I'm the President of a local league, even though I have no children. It's been both good and bad this year. Our 11-12 year old all-star team had a chance to some good things, but a couple of errors put us in the losers bracket. When we played the home team the umps made sure we didn't win. We combined our all-star teams with another adjacent league. We beat the team that had 5 teams to choose from, but just couldn't get past the other big leagues in our city.

Our combined girls 11-12 softball team is in San Bernardino right now. They have a record of 0-2 right now though, so probably not going to advance. There are only 2 girls from our league on that team, but we are very proud of them.

Our Juniors girls team is another story. They have the talent to win another World Series (our combined group won it all 2 years ago), but the drama, both from the girls, and especially the parents, has been unbearable. Kids on the team posting Instagram videos talking crap about one of the other girls on the team. Parents chasing away long time coaches and volunteers. Moms causing drama after drama, then losing their minds when they aren't picked as chaperones for the trip. One of my long time friends is a coach on the team, and I'm happy for them, but it's also tiring. But besides the teams out of town, IT IS OVER for another year. Now I can play golf, and do more than browse THP from my phone while I have a smoke at work. I can post again, and not worry about hit and run posts because I don't know when I will be back on. I can train my dogs in agility again. If it wasn't for the parents, Little League would be so much more fun. One of the reasons I still do it is because I can have an unbiased and opinion, and aren't accused of playing favorites (usually). But it is also time consuming, and some times a pain in the butt. I'm back THP, I missed you guys. Bring on the Morgan Cup baby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back from Cancun, and I have a healthy tan line on my ring finger :)

I've got a lot of catching up to do at the office, here, and elsewhere, but I couldn't be any happier about it right now!

I've got a lot of catching up to do at the office, here, and elsewhere, but I couldn't be any happier about it right now!
Welcome back dude! Hope you enjoyed your time away with your new bride.

Being able to hit balls in the garage while listening to a conference call.

LOVE IT!!

Congrats sir!

congrats again, glad you enjoyed your honeymoon

Dermatologist follow-up went great. Head to toe look over by Doc showed nothing suspicious. Will be doing those every six months for next two years, then annually after that if nothing shows up.

Good thing is anything new will be caught early!

Wear sunscreen everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back