Titleist 915 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Its why I asked the question since it would seem Titleist would be in the know of what their staffers play, and the Darrell Survey checks. its not as if Titleist would purposely put misinformation out, since they show guys using the 910 as well.

Again, all this goes back to someone said "Many were using the 910".
It wasn't a quote. It was just something a poster said.

It wasn't a quote. It was just something a poster said.
Hence why I asked if it came from somewhere. The quote part was referencing his post.

Anyway

When should we see some numbers in the 915. I'm a cheap SOB but would love a reason to buy 915 over soon to get cheap 913

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway

When should we see some numbers in the 915. I'm a cheap SOB but would love a reason to buy 915 over soon to get cheap 913

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP has an embargo date of 10/1.
We will be out at their technology center in August getting some info and testing it out.

THP has an embargo date of 10/1.
We will be out at their technology center in August getting some info and testing it out.
I for one am pretty stoked to hear what you guys learn while there.

A few of these in the bags at the British Open. I thought it was funny after Dufner pounded a drive on 18, Tiger was like "gimme that thing" and was checking out the 915.
Probably thinking "this thing looks familiar".

A few of these in the bags at the British Open. I thought it was funny after Dufner pounded a drive on 18, Tiger was like "gimme that thing" and was checking out the 915.
Probably thinking "this thing looks familiar".
I am sure Tiger was just wishing he could hit the Covert like that

I wonder what Nike has in store for us to compete with the new 915 Titleist line... I'm hoping the red stays.

Spoke to a rep about these yesterday and his excitement was evident. All kinds of crazy thoughts and claims with regard to the ARC and the effects it will have on MOI and spin.

I'm excited.

Can't wait to hear some more info when THP visits. It is definitely on my must try list.

Spoke to a rep about these yesterday and his excitement was evident. All kinds of crazy thoughts and claims with regard to the ARC and the effects it will have on MOI and spin.

I'm excited.

Catching more and more info on these, and if they can retain the look and feel i love about my 910 D2 with the performance they are saying then they would get a hard look from me.

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear some more info when THP visits. It is definitely on my must try list.
Same here dude. I've been a big fan of their drivers especially the 910 series so improvements upon that is icing on the cake

You and me both. Hard to believe I am excited about a Titleist driver. But honestly I remember the channel on the Nike drivers back in the day and they were supposed to help on low misses, which is where my current driver miss is.

Yea it's got some serious potential. Wonder if they will have a HL version. Get the downlow 441!

a 14 degree would do some great things for 441

Yea it's got some serious potential. Wonder if they will have a HL version. Get the downlow 441!

They have a 12* in the 913, with surefit can go to 13.5. Will be interesting to see if they offer higher than 12.

12° would likely be just fine. Bet it sounds delicious.

I know I'm being picky. But I'd like to hear if the 915 version can actually be set up neutral or square. Not slightly open or slightly closed.

Anything for the people!

a 14 degree would do some great things for 441

Lets not get carried away, I'll take 12*

12° would likely be just fine. Bet it sounds delicious.

I played the 910 D2 at 10.5* back when I didnt swing like a girl, I think the higher loft could be MONEY

I know I'm being picky. But I'd like to hear if the 915 version can actually be set up neutral or square. Not slightly open or slightly closed.

Same Surefit as 913.

I can't wait to put it up against my 910 and see how it does, it's hard for me to believe I can gain distance but more forgiveness would be nice

I can't wait to put it up against my 910 and see how it does, it's hard for me to believe I can gain distance but more forgiveness would be nice
Assuming the 910 has the Max COR allowed i think it will be tough to coax more distance on centre hits. From what I've heard there will be a noticeable increase in ball speed on lateral misses.

This one has my attention, I think a lot of that is I know this is the year they actually made some legit changes, unlike the 910 to 913.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back