Callaway Big Bertha V-Series Driver

Can't stand that badge, but if it bombs it like the Bertha I'm all ears.

I'm interested to hear more. Sole pics mean nothing to me...show me the crown/face at address.

Pete speaks the truth! If your seeing the sole anytime you are getting down to business, then you are doing something majorly wrong.

A bit more forgiving Bertha, YES PLEASE.

I couldn't care less about the sole, personally. However my comment was from a marketing/shelf impression point of view. I get that callaway is all in with the "you can't argue with physics," but what is the average consumer going to think when the first thing they see when they walk by the clubs on a rack is an emblem with a cartoon on it.

Curious to see how this performs, but also how the average consumer (not the pro-sumer) accepts this offering

Looks very similar to the Legacy Black/Platinum http://www.callawaygolf.jp/legacy2013/platinum.html only avalible in Japan

I don't like the newton cartoon in the medalion

Great find there, looks exactly alike.

Yup, extreme similar aesthetics. Wonder if the woods will have the warbrid sole.

When we were in Carlsbad in December, they did mention that a lot of the club aesthetics in the states where starting to take on the characteristics of Japan releases (see: apex pros)

Medallion is a no go for me. Interested to see if they offer colors without having to go through udesign.

The Issac Newton emblem really cheapens the look for me.

What is Things you never thought you would hear Jlukes say about a Callaway product, Alex?

What is Things you never thought you would hear Jlukes say about a Callaway product, Alex?
Harry is sitting somewhere preparing to tweet something pithy, but he just had an involuntary twitch instead.

I was a huge fan of the optiforce, certainly could see this being the first club in a long time I go out of my way to hit.

I was a huge fan of the optiforce, certainly could see this being the first club in a long time I go out of my way to hit.

I loved the look/sound/feel of the Optiforce. Was not a fan of the performance. I hope this improved on that.

I loved the Optiforce 440 so I'm looking forward to this one. Not sure why they put Newton on the bottom but I trust they know what they're doing.

I liked the optiforce, so intrigued on what they bring with this.

Looks pretty good, love the all black look.

That is the old Warbird sole plate. Look like a great big

Love the idea of expanding with the Optiforce under the Bertha name. I like the looks of the sole plate can't wait to see some in hand pics, more info and stock shaft.

I was hoping for a new "Optiforce" model. I really drove the ball well and still have the driver head in my basement.

If it is the Opti replacement then maybe its in its nature to have something on the sole that is debated/disliked/liked/whatever, I mean this has the medallion and some said that the Opti's sole looked like it had a....well.....yeah....on it.

If it is the Opti replacement then maybe its in its nature to have something on the sole that is debated/disliked/liked/whatever, I mean this has the medallion and some said that the Opti's sole looked like it had a....well.....yeah....on it.

Haha yeah I remember posting something long those lines. Haha

For the pro-sumer, it's going to come down to performance. I'd reckon looks have a bigger impact on the average golfer than a bunch of #internetgolfers

If it's a mixture between the opti and the Bertha. Count me in!

I like these one off series they do. If it performs like its big brother form many years back, I'll have one in the bag. But it has to top my Optiforce

Back