Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Getting all that I can done early this morning so I can start the packing....and checking...then triple checking.

Attention: needed for checking in

ALL CHECK-INS FOR TRUE BLUE GOLF CLUB
BEACH VACATIONS
TRUE BLUE EXECUTIVE CENTER
9841 OCEAN HWY, SUITE C
PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC 29585
(843) 979-0365
(800) 550-0581
C/O Caledonia Golf Vacations
Check in is located at the Hwy 17 Entrance of True Blue Plantation. (First
right as you enter the complex off of Hwy 17)

Customer Name:
CHECK-IN: 3:00PM (or after) CHECK-OUT: 11:00AM (no later than)

Reservations Confirmation Number: 562497

Our office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. For our guests who arrive after we close you
will need to follow the late arrival instructions.

LATE ARRIVAL INFORMATION

Just prior to entering True Blue Resort on Blue Stem Drive you will see our NEW office located at True Blue
Executive Center. A lock box attached to the building contains keys, a map to your unit, parking permit(s),
and a copy of the resort rules and regulations. On the left side of the key box you will find five (5) buttons. In
order to access entry, please press the 2nd, 3rd and 1st (In That Order) buttons from the top, turn the handle
to the right and remove the arrival envelope with your name.
Reservations Confirmation Number: 562497
Our office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. For our guests who arrive after we close you
will need to follow the late arrival instructions.

LATE ARRIVALS must check in with the office the following day to register. Upon check in at any of our
Beach Vacations locations, we require a $100.00 damage deposit, either with an imprint of a major credit
card or a cash deposit. Please notify our office of any damages that you may find at check in. These will be
noted, and you will not be held accountable.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BEACH VACATIONS
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT
LATE ARRIVAL INFORMATION:

Does anyone know if the villas have wifi access or anywhere nearby? A certain college student may need to take a early morning/late night online exam since my professor is unaccommodating. Much appreciated insight fellas, can't wait to see each and every one of you.

Does anyone know if the villas have wifi access or anywhere nearby? A certain college student may need to take a early morning/late night online exam since my professor is unaccommodating. Much appreciated insight fellas, can't wait to see each and every one of you.

The past two years both of my villas have had Wi-Fi.

If that's not available, I have a hot spot that you can use.

The past two years both of my villas have had Wi-Fi.

If that's not available, I have a hot spot that you can use.

Much appreciated #Cookie!

Do they provide towels or do we need to bring our own?

They have some. May need to purchase laundry detergent if you need to wash anything.

They have some. May need to purchase laundry detergent if you need to wash anything.

Thanks for reminding me. I do laundry like a fiend.

Thanks for reminding me. I do laundry like a fiend.

Steph packed some detergent for me to at minimum wash compression shirts that I will reuse. I should have us covered.

We are staying in a very well known complex. Like any hotel they provide towels, soap and other amenities

We are staying in a very well known complex. Like any hotel they provide towels, soap and other amenities
Totally, I was just checking to be safe. Thanks again Freddie

Totally, I was just checking to be safe. Thanks again Freddie

Oh but you do need to bring toilet paper and toilet seat

Coers being Coers. Too funny

Oh but you do need to bring toilet paper and toilet seat
I already had that pack. I forgot to bring it last year when I stayed in Charleston.#SouthCarolinaProblems

[Q UOTE=Tadashi70;3176185]We are staying in a very well known complex. Like any hotel they provide towels, soap and other amenities[/QUOTE]
Unless you get the condo I was in 2 years ago that had no towels, sheets or pillows.

Many thanks for the info Freddie!

Myself and hopefully the future (shhhh) Mrs. Six4three5 are on the road! See you fellas soon!

hasyryju.jpg

Safe travels Shef.

Wednesday morning can't get here soon enough!

Back