Cleveland Tour Rack - Limited Edition Wedges

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool stuff from Cleveland Golf here. They've begun releasing these very limited edition wedges (only 300 of each model) to select retail locations. They feature designs and finishes you can't get anywhere else. They are just becoming available now and if you are interested you can either call the company at 800-999-6263 or email them at customerservice@clevelandgolf.com to see if there is a location nearby.

First edition is pictured below:

TourRack1-L.jpg
TourRack2-X3.jpg

THE TOUR RACK STORY

Cleveland Golf prides itself on continuously researching
and innovating to create the world’s best wedges. We are
always developing and testing prototypes to ensure we
meet the stringent demands of world-class professionals
such as Keegan Bradley, Graeme McDowell and Hideki
Matsuyama. In the past, these prototypes would end up on
our Tour Rack, never to be seen by the public. Until now.
Introducing limited edition Tour Rack wedges – featuring
authentic head designs and never-before-seen ånishes,
they’re unlike any other wedges available.

AVAILABLE
56° and 60° (150 total of each)
$249.99 MAP
Low/mid bounce with trailing edge grind
DG Wedge Shaft
GP Z-Cord Grip

Those are really cool. Love the finish on them. Would love to hear feedback if anyone picks one up.

• Staff
Those are really cool. Love the finish on them. Would love to hear feedback if anyone picks one up.

Or who knows - maybe you could win one :)

Cleveland Tour Rack - Limited Edition Wedges

Saw this on Instagram earlier, but didn't know what it was all about. Kind of cool. $249 and only 300 made, I'd almost be afraid to use one.

Last edited:
I like the look of that finish.

At $250 for a wedge, this would much more be a display piece for me rather than something that went in my bag. My wedges look positively abused, and these are too nice to do that to.

Very nice
the LE wedge thing is getting crazy so many of the out therenow to choose from

Sweet looking for sure! No chance they are coming in LH though

Pretty cool looking, but dont really do much for me. At 250, i'd never play it.

A different look for sure and like the tease

They look really cool!

Wow those are amazing I was all about getting a set till I saw the price I promised myself my custom wedge days were behind me since they usually only last me a year. But $750 for a full set is just to much and it doesn't look like they are making a 50/52 model

I love the look just not the price. Would have to have a ton of playability over other wedges

Very cool. Not 250$ cool.

I'd be afraid to hit them at that price (and with that look). I hate that my current wedges are wearing and they're not nearly as expensive or attractive.

That's a sweet looking wedge , though it would have to be a wall hanger for me. I have no problem gaming putters that cost as much or more, but I'm not going to ruin that cool looking finish slamming it into the ground.

Interesting looking for sure. Curious to hear if anyone puts one in play. Would like to hear how these work.

I love the look just not the price. Would have to have a ton of playability over other wedges

Me too, would have to last a long time as well at that price

I'd be afraid to hit them at that price (and with that look). I hate that my current wedges are wearing and they're not nearly as expensive or attractive.

I love beat up wedges. I keep my irons pristine but for some reason I have always loved the look of a beat up rusty wedge. That's why I was so happy that after three rounds the black finish on my new wedges was completely gone on the sole and sweet (ish) spot.

Is this an attempt to try and compete with the Vokey TVD line or?

They look sharp....but dang they are expensive!

These are pretty sweet I think but never for that price

Back