SeeMore Putters Thread

I have actually pondered doing the same color scheme on that z2c on my m7 to give it a Red Sox look. Think my work would be a tad better though. Will probably never get around to it though...

Anyone need sb2 weights? Seemore accidentally sent me some and I have no use for them.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk
I have a SB2 but not too sure I would tinker with the weights. They might come in handy when I have to change grips though as I really like the Winn counterbalance grip so much that I have already bought a couple. I will take them if you let me pay shipping.

Yep, it's learn to paint fill time for me post MC.

Lime, pink, or blue. Hmmmm

Yep, it's learn to paint fill time for me post MC.

Lime, pink, or blue. Hmmmm
After looking at your avatar, why not Lime and Pink?

I have a SB2 but not too sure I would tinker with the weights. They might come in handy when I have to change grips though as I really like the Winn counterbalance grip so much that I have already bought a couple. I will take them if you let me pay shipping.

PM me your address and they are yours.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

I've had my new-to-me Z3c out for two rounds with middling results - I think it's because of the Superstroke 2.0 grip. Tonight I put a SS 1.0 grip on it, along with a 40 g backweight, so I'm hoping I'll see it do much better tomorrow!

Welp, ive done it. I joined the club officially. i just bought a slightly used m1 and i couldnt be happier! ive had my eye on it for a while now, and finally got the go ahead form my mom! will upload pictures later, as i have to rush to a baseball game. Super happy here!!!

Took my Z3c out today after putting a SS 1.0 grip on it, along with a 40 g back weight. What a difference! Finally rolled in some long ones, and most were within tap-in range. Just felt immediately comfortable with this setup. Now to get some practice with it & groove that swing.

So I had a question about cutting down a Seemore belly putter and the lie angle so I filled out the contact form on Seemore's website...I expected to hear a response back sometime in the morning because it was about 6pm on the east coast and I figured there wouldn't be anyone there...Low and behold the CEO, Jim, sends me a response about the lie angle at 8:30pm...what great customer service

Yet another incredible SeeMore customer service story. After returning from the Extravaganza in June, Alex sent me an email saying the mFGP DF putters were back in stock. I immediately placed my order amd told him to just send it with my two putters I left there for some tweaks. I received all three putters the following week. The first time I took the DF out for a round, I noticed a small amount of epoxy on the head around the hole where the shaft goes into the club head. I communicated with Alex regarding what I could use to rempve the epoxy that would not damage the finish. He gave me a suggestion and told me if I was apprehensive about trying it that I could send it back to him and he would take care of it. I opted to do that. I received a box back from SeeMore yesterday and not only did he just send me a bramd new DF putter to my specs, but also threw in some extra goodies!

Another shinimg example that SeeMore really gets it and offers the best customer service in golf!

Yet another incredible SeeMore customer service story. After returning from the Extravaganza in June, Alex sent me an email saying the mFGP DF putters were back in stock. I immediately placed my order amd told him to just send it with my two putters I left there for some tweaks. I received all three putters the following week. The first time I took the DF out for a round, I noticed a small amount of epoxy on the head around the hole where the shaft goes into the club head. I communicated with Alex regarding what I could use to rempve the epoxy that would not damage the finish. He gave me a suggestion and told me if I was apprehensive about trying it that I could send it back to him and he would take care of it. I opted to do that. I received a box back from SeeMore yesterday and not only did he just send me a bramd new DF putter to my specs, but also threw in some extra goodies!

Another shinimg example that SeeMore really gets it and offers the best customer service in golf!

Once they have the hook in... They are not letting you off the line! Absolute top notch customer service! Really nice people too. I am in the process of trying to convert my 5th buddy, the other 4 are happy converts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I had a question about cutting down a Seemore belly putter and the lie angle so I filled out the contact form on Seemore's website...I expected to hear a response back sometime in the morning because it was about 6pm on the east coast and I figured there wouldn't be anyone there...Low and behold the CEO, Jim, sends me a response about the lie angle at 8:30pm...what great customer service

I am in the process of doing to same thing, what was the info your requested, if it would be helpful to those of us that got in on the Golfsmith deal?

I am in the process of doing to same thing, what was the info your requested, if it would be helpful to those of us that got in on the Golfsmith deal?
I asked about the lie angle of the club and if it needed to be changed if you cut it down...they said it shouldn't need adjusting

Killing time today, ended up in GolfTown talking to a trainee about putters.

I was rolling a counter balanced FGP, he wanted to know if I liked it. He didn't like SeeMore because they were "All center shafted".

I walked to the wall, pulled down 3 SeeMore they had in stock that were not center shafted. Boom. Educated.

I am really loving my Z3c! The greens have been really soggy the last two times out, and although the total number of putts (35 & 36) don't look great, I'm rolling long putts (20+ feet) all to within tap-in distance. I have also drained a few of these. The only time I'm 3-putting is when I have a terrible read, or do something stupid (like forget that every putt for the first 5 holes happened to be a long uphiller, so the first time I have a downhill putt, what do I do but blast it 15 feet past the hole..."D'oh!").

I think a little practice with the Putting Professor (when Mike Dean gets back from the MC)and the Z3c will be absolute money! I have so much confidence with this thing!

So, I found out today from Golfsmith that my SeeMore belly putter order from July 1st has been cancelled. No email, no notice.
I am pretty bummed about it, as I was looking forward to trying out a SeeMore product. Especially given the price was too good to pass up.
Did anyone actually receive a belly length putter from SeeMore from the GS sale in early July?

So, I found out today from Golfsmith that my SeeMore belly putter order from July 1st has been cancelled. No email, no notice.
I am pretty bummed about it, as I was looking forward to trying out a SeeMore product. Especially given the price was too good to pass up.
Did anyone actually receive a belly length putter from SeeMore from the GS sale in early July?

I recall seeing a couple guys post that their orders were fulfilled. Saw a lot more posts about cancelled order though.

So, the beautiful M1 PR went back into the bag today. I missed her fiercely.

7 of my SeeMores may be feeling very left out for a good while. Ever since SeeMore so graciously switched my OneCS head from 350 grams to 335 grams, I have been totally enamored with it. It had always been my favorite head style of all the SeeMores and now the performance I am getting with it is as good or better than any as well.

I ordered two, got one right away, and finally got the 'no dice' email on the Si2 yesterday. I was bummed. That's the one I really wanted.
I may be inclined to give up the PCB I built. I don't know if we're going to get along.

I just got my mFGP2 CS back from Seemore last week. I had sent it in for C/B last year but sent it back to have it reversed back to standard. Loving it back at 34.5". Great customer service too.

I had 3 ordered and got canceled on all 3, I just wonder how many here go in on the deal. I imagine most of the orders that did go through were THPers, at least I hope so.

Ordered two , got two 'sorry for your luck' emails..

Back