Team Albatross - 2014 Morgan Cup

Andy Martin
Marc DeGarie
Andy Venable
Andrew Coers
Jimmy Schefflin
Asst Captain Brad Mealy
And Captain Dan Edwards

I just want to give a shout out to team Albatross. My teammates. I am so honored to call you guys that! These guys have motivated me so much to be the best I can be. Through tough times they were so supportive and encouraging. So happy with me during good tines. It truly had been a pleasure sharing a journey with them. We will make unforgettable memories!

I'm not part of the team but I will jump in here regardless and say its been fun watching all of you guys get better every day and push each other.

holy crap thats alot of Andy/Andrews

I'm not part of the team but I will jump in here regardless and say its been fun watching all of you guys get better every day and push each other.

Appreciate the kind words Ricky and I gotta agree it's been so fun watching everyone from every team talk about their ups and downs in the beginning turn to ups now. It's inspiring really.

It's been a true honor dude. I can't even begin to describe it. We're having a moment this morning, and it's awesome.

A Team can do a lot with momentum buddy, a defining moment.

holy crap thats alot of Andy/Andrews

Lol, I still get them confused but I love them all.

Throughout the whole process and in spite of your own lifes trials and tribulations, you've kept going in spite of and have inspired me to be a better person, teammate, and supporter period. You personify a Champiion Ricky.

I'm so proud to be apart of this team it's not even funny. Like every team I'm sure has over these past 8 months or so we may have had a hiccup or two but I can honestly say the 8 guys on this team are all on the same page. We've all supported each other all along this entire journey and process. I think we are all starting to peak at the right times and we all just keep pushing each other more and more. These last two months of hard work has been nothing but fun with my Albatross brothers. Dan, Brad, Kang, Marc, Andrew, Andy, you guys are freaking awesome and a true inspiration to me. I won't let you guys down and I'm proud I can call you guys my friends.

#TheGrindIsReal
#Albatrawesome

Like dan said, #albatrawesome!

The grind has definitely been real. Last year was incredible, playing and improving for my own self benefit trying to achieve scratch, and then trying to be my best for my MC team.

This year, it's been all about inspiration. So many of you Albatross dudes inspire me to play great golf, and I feed off that energy just about every day. Well done guys.

Well said guys. Jimmy your enthusiasm is contagious brother, I love it!

Well said guys. Jimmy your enthusiasm is contagious brother, I love it!

Good! I love being apart of this team! You guys are so awesome.

These guys seem to be prepared for this event. I know captain Dan is ready to lead these guys to victory. I know they have put in the work and will be firing on all cylinders a month from today.

Looking good guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Just want to give a little bump for my Albatross brothers. I cannot tell you how ready and excited I am to head into competition with you boys. We've all worked extremely hard and I am glad I can call you all some of my best friends. #TheGrindIsReal boys it's time for the hard work to pay off!

Just going through and looking over who is on which teams again. I am rooting for Team THP, but I must say that I am rooting for Trout Bum in every match he plays. I sincerely enjoyed being around him and talking to him in my first Morgan Cup and he really helped my parents feel welcome at the event. A true top notch dude and I hope I get to play a round with you sometime TB.

Just going through and looking over who is on which teams again. I am rooting for Team THP, but I must say that I am rooting for Trout Bum in every match he plays. I sincerely enjoyed being around him and talking to him in my first Morgan Cup and he really helped my parents feel welcome at the event. A true top notch dude and I hope I get to play a round with you sometime TB.

Thanks dude, that really means a lot to me. I absolutely loved your family, I had never really experienced a family showing that type of support before and honestly it was awesome! We will play together dude, with all the new THP events coming up next year there's a ton of opportunity for it buddy!

I love this event and everyone that's played in it has been and is nothing but supporting, that's what it's all about!!

I seriously can't get over how cool the pics are from the THP Twitter account showing the gear for the Morgan Cup. Insanely cool.

go team albatross, play well guys and have fun

rock stars that are rock solid, challenge yourselves to win the last morgan cup trophies guys, you deserve it

Thanks maddog701!!!! Team Albatross is ready for this!!!

Picked you guys from the beginning and have the utmost confidence that you will make my prediction come true. Good luck, play well, have fun and bring home the trophy guys!

Full Team Albatross support this week. Just remember to have fun Gentlemen, everything else will fall into place.

Picked you guys from the beginning and have the utmost confidence that you will make my prediction come true. Good luck, play well, have fun and bring home the trophy guys!

Thanks bud!!

Back