Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Looks like I got the villa without wifi. Ugh

Man you are in my backyard! Safe travels and see you tomorrow.

I'm finally packed and I know I packed too much. 4am wake up and doubt I will sleep much.

Same here.....5:45am flight. See you at the airport!

My bag is packed. 99.9% sure I've got enough clothes for the week, but will pick up laundry detergent just in case. Early wake up tomorrow, then a practice round right off the plane. Can't wait!

Waiting for my connecting flight to Charlotte in Houston. Already exhausted and wishing I had flown into Myrtle Beach instead.

Kang said it was a glorious drive. Troopers out for the hunt too, be safe

Waiting for my connecting flight to Charlotte in Houston. Already exhausted and wishing I had flown into Myrtle Beach instead.
You will really enjoy the 4 hour drive thru the back country, projects, corn fields, and all on back roads then. Seems there is not a freeway that exist in south carolina that gets you to pawleys island

Work tomorrow and probably hit the range or play 9 then drive down to Myrtle. Probably get down there late Wednesday. Can't wait to see everyone.

Just stopped in rocky town Tennessee. Gonna drive till I can't anymore.

Hanging with Castor at The PIT. If any of you are in town come join us for some live music.

Gregdan has arrived..waiting on tpluff then hitting the road

Gregdan has arrived..waiting on tpluff then hitting the road
It's smooth sailing Mike. I'm about an hour away from Rockingham and there is no traffic. I've made great time

430 alarm and I'll be on my way with Knightlightpro

It's smooth sailing Mike. I'm about an hour away from Rockingham and there is no traffic. I've made great time
Got room for a Srixon staffer or tpluff on the way back...we are kinda full lol

Got room for a Srixon staffer or tpluff on the way back...we are kinda full lol
Are you guys going all the way tonight? (Not a sex joke) Lolz

Just stopped in flat Rock north Carolina. Staying at a holiday inn so I'll be good for tomorrow. Only got 4.5 hrs left tomorrow.

Cruising through west Virginia

Alarm was set for 4:00am, but I'm pretty sure I saw every hour between 10:30pm and 3:00am, and decided no more sleep will be happening. It's travel day! To say I'm excited is an incredible understatement, and I'm sure I'll crash something fierce tonight.

Still going strong?

Im leaving for the airport here in about 45 minutes
Yes sir about to hit north carolina

Back