What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked on committing a pre shot routine to muscle memory. This is going to help me a lot with consistency, hitting all the key points of my practice, and keep me from rushing which always gets me in trouble.

Chipped for an hour, then 3/4 of a bucket of range balls with Driver, 7i, and 50* wedge. It was then 10:30 am, 101 degrees, so I called it a day.

Played 18 on my home course.

Went to the range this morning to test the right shoulder so as to make a decision about the tournament this weekend. Good news, I'm able to play, sore but not the excruciating pain of the last couple of days.

This afternoon, practice putting, a few drills to stretch and loosen the shoulder then a few range balls.

Small bucket at the range. Happy with the results!

Played 18 and coached Jr. Practice match on Sunday.

Played 18 this morning, burned up some pro shop credit, and ordered the shorts for our upcoming golf trip. Pretty solid golf day.

Range, played 18 with vman and WardF, then more range time and putting contest with Bridgestone Morgan Cup Rep...Josh K.

Range, played 18 with vman and WardF, then more range time and putting contest with Bridgestone Morgan Cup Rep...Josh K.

No love?!?!?!?!

Man, I must have made a pretty weak impression.

Drove eight hours to come hang out with 50+ awesome people and play some golf sponsored by an incredible company. This stuff doesn't happen for people anywhere else.

No love?!?!?!?!

Man, I must have made a pretty weak impression.

Man somehow my fat fingering the iPhone pad erased your name. Add that into being half aserp I may not have finished my thoughts.

AMart and Thee Canadan were in the range and putting contest. Canadan has a swing many would die for.

Played 4 holes, on the 5th hole the thunder/lightning & massive rains came so we left

Man somehow my fat fingering the iPhone pad erased your name. Add that into being half aserp I may not have finished my thoughts.

AMart and Thee Canadan were in the range and putting contest. Canadan has a swing many would die for.

Hahaha dude I had a blast with you guys.

I received my new TP CB's after getting my new TP wedges yesterday. So I got my bag put together with the new clubs and headed to the range. Spent about two hours and sweat off probably 10 pounds in this 100+ degree heat, but it was worth it.

18 with THP'ers at Caledonia.

Made a few spicy challenge #THPMC bets

Caledonia practice round with my team Albatross brothers.

Played 18 this morning, my 66th round since April 9. Watched some of the LPGA International Crown.

Last edited:
Played 18, spent a little time on THP, planning to spend some time here now catching up with some of the Morgan Cup threads

Two small buckets on the range, then played nine holes....shot even par for the first time in my life over 9 holes!!! But other than that, not much :)

played 18 with FrancisD

Hung out at Staff Sponsor Day with a bunch of awesome people.

Went to the Symetra tour stop in Albany with my nieces!!

Played 18 and pondered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back