2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

I think there will be a lot of talk of 36 and a lot of people who will back out of that. Have we played a round together yet? I think we need to make that happen.

What time are we meeting at caledonia cap?

Wardy staring down his shot.
tegyja9a.jpg

First tee time is 8:20. I will likely make my way to Caledonia around 7:40. Will likely hit some balls at TB first.

Sounds good!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the range tomorrow in the early AM.

First tee time is 8:20. I will likely make my way to Caledonia around 7:40. Will likely hit some balls at TB first.

I will see you guys tomorrow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some pictures from my round with Seth, Mike, and Brad! What an absolutely gorgeous place. Hit the ball really well, but the putter just couldn't wake up. Hit every fairway but the first one! Shot 7 over 79!

uteqeju5.jpg

9u5uqy9a.jpg

9a9ujugu.jpg

suty5u5u.jpg

9y7ase5e.jpg

Johnny Mojo playing it where it lies.
my5atege.jpg

Awesome pics guys. That shot with the True Blue Clubhouse (?) in the background is pretty special looking.

my5atege.jpg
Thatta boy Johnny!

Had a great round with J4U, mpeterson, and NebGolfer today. Thanks for a great round today!!!

Great pics! You all are having wayyyyyyyy too much fun out there :bananadance: :bomb:

Loving all of the awesome pics and happy that you guys are having such a great time!

Thanks for sharing all of the pics! Courses looks awesome, great golf being played by a great bunch of guys, looking forward to Friday!

A fun THP tradition is to play closest to the pin on the par 3's for a dollar. You can sign it, you can not.

e5upudej.jpg

#DoWorkDotCom

A fun THP tradition is to play closest to the pin on the par 3's for a dollar. You can sign it, you can not.

e5upudej.jpg

#DoWorkDotCom
Basically, he got lucky.... haha

Great round today with Seth, Jimmy and Wardy. Lots off laughs and some good golf being played

Great practice round with Nebgolfer, J4U, and coers today. Front nine was a bit hairy coming right from the plane, but settled in on the back. Looking forward to another two tomorrow.

Wish Maddog was here. I had to let out a "I suck" on a couple of putts today.

Looking forward to my rounds with my teammates in the AM and WCB and the Finnish Connection in the afternoon. I will probably take it easy both rounds and do more course mapping than anything.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Great pics, gents! Almost feels like I am there....almost.

Not gonna lie it sucks not being there.
I hear ya brother, thank goodness there's a ton of great coverage and pictures to keep us updated!
my5atege.jpg
Is that his ball next to the cup from that lie? If so, that's an amazing shot!

Can't wait for the Team Paradise rounds tomorrow morning! See you on the range when the sun thinks about coming up.

Is that his ball next to the cup from that lie? If so, that's an amazing shot!

While Johnny hit a really nice shot from that lie, no, that was Nate's approach tho mere inches.

Back