The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

ebu3uva5.jpg

Haha I see some Cobra Awesomeness!! My God I'm getting impatient!!

That's my boy! The other half of Gasoline and Matches! <cue the music>

This is going to be. Great weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my boy! The other half of Gasoline and Matches! <cue the music>

This is going to be. Great weekend!!!

I don't know what that means

Those is what it's about here!!!
3asamyva.jpg

Great googily moogily, there is some awesomeness going on in this thread. Loving the photos of all the new equipment. There doesn't seem to be much walking around room left in that area.

Words could describe what he means, but hopefully our games will provide enough to get the jist of it :)

To jb and everyone. . I can imagine the manual labor you guys/gals have put it getting the gear ready... and I appreciate all of you!

qeryjy9y.jpg

Little meal with friends

Just catching up for the day.

LOVE those Cobra/Puma bags, although I think the Srixon bags are still the nicest.

Can't freaking wait to see the Bridgestone bags and the Pre-release Cleveland stuff!

2yvepy7y.jpg

epyqaqa9.jpg

We have 2/3 of the MC eating Mexican

Now that's a room full of Super Stars right there !

Good Luck this weekend !

Damn freddie! Hold stillm or let that camera focus! Can't wait!

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Pretty solid group at dinner tonight! Enjoy it fellas

Just caught up on the thread and all the gear pics.

With all the heavy breathing and drooling, my wife was concerned about what I was looking at on my laptop!

33 guys and three wives for into this room. I feel like we are south of the border. Great group of guys right here! Right now!

Missing those that arrive tomorrow. This MC week is something pretty effn special. I've built long lasting bonds from last year and this group will produce so many more!

Bravo gentlemen! Bravo!

So, it's like this....Gasoline by itself is pretty pointless. It just sits there and gives off fumes depending on the temperature. Matches can only burn themselves out. No fun there. But when you have gasoline and lit matches..... things start to get real.

Great dinner with everyone.

Nothing beats this week. The excitement of competition. The camaraderie. The gear. The memories never go away. Enjoy it everybody!

Those is what it's about here!!!
3asamyva.jpg

Thats just freaking awesome there. I've been scrolling through all the various MC threads and I've never been more jealous of a group of guys. Everyone enjoy themselves this weekend and keep posting these great pics for those of us sitting at home drooling.

Back