Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

Mine came that and I love it!! By far my favorite one so far. Si much so I am debating if I want to sell my other two white THP covers.

Be the ball!!

If you decide to sell them, please PM me. I'm still scrounging around trying to find the first three.

They look amazing in person. As with all they look so good in person. I cant wait for the beer.

Beers next? I want one. A Pabst spoof would be funny.

If you decide to sell them, please PM me. I'm still scrounging around trying to find the first three.

I will let you know first if I decide to sell them.

Be the ball!!

Still haven't got mine. Each day that passes without my burger I get more and more hungry for it.

Hopefully today is the day!

Sometimes a good burger takes time. In the end it will all be worth it.

Try being in Canada, where it is a 2-3 week process to get stuff.

Had 3 people ask where I got it from yesterday on the course.

Not today. Maybe tomorrow. I've got the perfect post for when I get this, too!

Head covers came today and absolutely love them. Will definitely be gaming one this weekend.

Thank you Josh and Morgan!!

This thing looks great! Got ours today!

Received my Burger cover today and may does it look great!

Thinking I may give one of these away today.....special dude in mind.

I was hoping mine would arrive for this weekend, but that was probably being a little optimistic, so I am expecting it to arrive next week - Monday would make it a nice birthday present to myself, but more likely I expect it to be towards the end of the week

Either way, I can't wait to get it and then have to decide which cover to play each time I head out for a round

JX22iY2.jpg

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good God almighty which way do I steer for a...

Cheeseburger from Hackers Paradise!

Got mine yesterday as well and it looks really good. No surprise there, though, as all 4 of the THP covers I have are amazingly well made and designed. Looking forward to getting the 4th and final design this year for the complete set. I'm not sure I have a favorite so far. The craziest thing is I don't even use a putter that these fit on, but I don't want to miss out on any of them regardless. Who knows, some blade putter may work its way into my bag down the line and I will definitely be ready if that happens.

If mine doesn't arrive today I may cry a little.

Been a little busy around THP with the Morgan Cup being this weekend. I'm sure things will get back to full go pretty soon

Got mine this weekend at the Morgan Cup. It looks great and will be going in the bag ASAP.

Burger has finally made it to Ohio after a sweaty week in Myrtle.

It turned out fantastic. Going to fit in nicely between Sushi and Bacon.

Glad usps didn't decide to make it there own up there in Ohio.

This is displayed nicely in the True Blue proshop

Back