THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeg_74.

Thank you so much. Truly.

Let me tell you about a fellow Michigander Named Adam Hartzell.

Out of the blue, sends me a text asking me if I had a practice net and mat yet. (Which I did not)

Well, I do now!

Adam Hooked me up with a Net return netting system and a premium mat!

My practice is Definitely going to be kicked up a notch!

Thanks Adam!!!!

Adam is definitely an awesome dude! Paid for a round we had on our first meeting. Stand up guy!

Nice job Adam!

I want to say thanks to Michigan Slice for being very patient when I brought my 3 year old out to the golf course yesterday. He was great with him and my son was super excited about the cup of coins CJ gave him.

I want to say thanks to Michigan Slice for being very patient when I brought my 3 year old out to the golf course yesterday. He was great with him and my son was super excited about the cup of coins CJ gave him.

Michigan Slice is a funny guy, I bet the kid had a blast with him

This doesn't surprise me at all. Since CJ himself is just a big 3 year old.

Wait...who's this Michigan Slice guy again?!

I'm sure it was your son that kept CJ entertained, not the other way around.

Just wanted to give a shout out to NebGolfer. With all the excitement of the Morgan Cup and going through his hat selections from Bridgestone. I saw he received a Chiefs hat with the logo. I made a comment of how great that was and he handed it over to me. Thanks Ryan...I really appreciate it!
tuzu7y9y.jpg

Just wanted to give a shout out to NebGolfer. With all the excitement of the Morgan Cup and going through his hat selections from Bridgestone. I saw he received a Chiefs hat with the logo. I made a comment of how great that was and he handed it over to me. Thanks Ryan...I really appreciate it!
tuzu7y9y.jpg

Pretty awesome right there. Well done Ryan.

Awesome stuff, wtg.

Neb is great peoples. I thought you were a bronco fam Doug???

Gotta give a shout out to Rambler (Jeremy). He saw that I mentioned that it may be getting time for a bag upgrade before. Well he brought a Sun Mountain bag today that looks like he picked it up from the store on the way to the course. Let me try it out, and at the end just said take it and use it, we'll square up with a round of golf at some point later on. Easily the nicest bag I've ever had. Thanks again Jeremy! We'll get that round in for sure.

Gotta give a shout out to Rambler (Jeremy). He saw that I mentioned that it may be getting time for a bag upgrade before. Well he brought a Sun Mountain bag today that looks like he picked it up from the store on the way to the course. Let me try it out, and at the end just said take it and use it, we'll square up with a round of golf at some point later on. Easily the nicest bag I've ever had. Thanks again Jeremy! We'll get that round in for sure.

My pleasure, Danny. It was good to get in another round with you.

How did I not notice this exchange?! Awesomeness! Bushwood love :p

From The HTC One Blue!

Been meaning to post this for a bit. Cookie is as good as they get. He came through with an item I've been wanting to get my hands on for quite a wile and didn't ask for shipping or anything even (although I was going to try to send him it anyways, but don't have his paypal, doh!).

Thank you more than I can say good sir. We need to tee it up sometime. When we do, Vodkies on me!

I have to throw a shout out to ag2974 for his generosity displayed last week. I had made a comment about picking up my first Odyssey Buckets coin and not more than 5 mins later I received a message from him asking for my address. Thanks bud and let me know how your prep goes for the Gauntlet.

Mluker17 brought me a collectable Callaway coin today for driving over to play a round with him. Was a very nice gesture!

Been meaning to post this for a bit. Cookie is as good as they get. He came through with an item I've been wanting to get my hands on for quite a wile and didn't ask for shipping or anything even (although I was going to try to send him it anyways, but don't have his paypal, doh!).

Thank you more than I can say good sir. We need to tee it up sometime. When we do, Vodkies on me!

Cookie is a class act through and through.

This is absolutely one of, if not the, favorite thread's on THP

Last edited:
My man Deuce!! This guy is the best of the best, yesterday sitting at home I get a knock on the door, it was the post man with a package and inside it was an awesome Burger cover. Dude I hope you know how grateful I am and thankful I am. I heve been blessed with numerous friends here at THP and the list just keeps growing. Thanks buddy I love it!

Glad you like it Marc. You are a class act, and a cool cat, just wanted to let you know that. Enjoy the cover!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats just cool, way to go Deuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back