Legacy Is Coming To THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask myself that question everyday in regard to many aspects of my life, golf included. And then I act accordingly.

~Rock

Love this quote Rock. Agree so much.

I ask myself that question everyday in regard to many aspects of my life, golf included. And then I act accordingly.

~Rock

Well stated, Rock.

Although I did not have the chance to get the MC and haven't really been a Albatross member all that long, I look forward to coming events and hope to be able to make one soon.

After this past weekend I am excited about Legacy.

I am very interested to know more.

tumblr_lw8iqa4Rpq1qky6jxo1_400.gif

Always with the teasers. Any hints in this years MC video coverage?

~Rock

I'm going to keep trying to get in one of these events. Maybe one day!

After watching so many of your crazy ideas come to life, I'm very excited about Legacy

Show me the Legacy. :D

After this thread went up I was excited about Legacy :D

Legacy Is Coming To THP

The Morgan Cup memories will always be there for those that were fortunate to play in it.

I am very excited about having a chance to be part of a Legacy.

Last edited:
Will you create a legacy?

I sure hope so. My great grandmother just recently passed away and left behind a legacy of family and service to others in her community that anyone would be proud of. In everything I do I hope to creat a legacy.

Thinking that my name could be any part of a legacy just makes me want to improve my game that much more. I haven't been a Albatross Club member very long but the idea of getting a chance to play in such an event is really special to this ole mountain man. Can't wait for more details.

I look forward to hearing more about the legacy, no doubt it will be an exciting event!

Sounds awesome, and no doubt it will be

you should share some of that insight with us.

That speaks volumes after seeing how amazing this last week/weekend was!

Being somewhat new to THP and having only attended two official events (Indy and Ocean City), I am really looking to create long lasting relationships and an everlasting legacy. I can without a doubt say that the relationship piece is definitely growing as I now have so many new friends, but the piece that is lacking is the legacy part. I can only hope that the upcoming Legacy event will take care of this second piece for me. Bring it on, I am ready!

Legacy .... something that is a result of events in the past.... a beginning or an end to THP?? HMMMM??

Always with the teasers. Any hints in this years MC video coverage?

~Rock
Sorry brother, that coverage is all about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back