Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

What a day! I hope these 40 guys are having as much fun as I am. These guys are incredible. Also a HUGE shout out to the volunteers they are already kicking a$$!

Its been one heck of a morning thus far. Completely blown away by this day. The words of so many saying its unimaginable has hit me like a wall. So many people so happy at all the same time! Very humbled to be a small part of this.

Time for some lunch and then "calling cobra staffers to number 10"

My SLDR S is literally the best driver combo I've ever played. So amazing to be a part of things event and what TaylorMade did for us.

What a great time out on the range. Love, love, love the clubs - Morgan and Srixon went above and beyond. looking forward to taking them out on the course for 9.

But now, lunch.

6e6e5aqe.jpg

Lunch and THPing??? :)

Lunch with THPers and everyone is on their phones... This is great!

Fuel up boys! It takes a lot of energy to laugh and smile and you will be doing plenty of that these next few days

Just got bagged at work for sitting on this thread all day.

DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.

Totally worth it.

So much awesome in this thread!!! I am in love with those Bridgestone bags.

Be the ball!!

uhyzutu2.jpg

Mr Anderson I presume?

Is it just me or does John look just like Matt Kuchar with all that Bridgestone swag?

Wish I could play like Kuch but I will take the tour pro treatment Bridgestone is giving us!

Just got bagged at work for sitting on this thread all day.

DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.

Totally worth it.

Too funny. I've done nothing today. Contemplating just leaving and playing some golf.

Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

What an awesome morning. I was walking around wide-eyed for the first hour. In every direction you look you see grown men just smiling and admiring their new bags full of custom fitted clubs.

TaylorMade's SLDR line is every thing I'd hoped it would be. Our rep, Ken has been great trying to make sure we have everything we need. He's skipping lunch right now running to get more balls, gloves, shoes and more for us. He genuinely wants to make this special for every one of us.

Oh man he didn't see it until he pulled up a photo of him and Agent Smith. His face sank :/

a6udybuh.jpg

Lunch with HashtagChad and Josh from Bridgestone.

Man I can't keep up with this thread and I'm about to go into a 2 hour meeting. :(

Words cannot descibe this thread.

I takes a half hour just to get caught up in this thread! Good thing it isn't busy at work today - I feel a lack of productivity coming on...

Some amazing posts! Keep up the work guys

No pink pants worn by Josh from Bridgestone again? He was definitely stylin on the range last year.

I still can't get my mind off of those Bridgestone bags. It's been fun following along so far. Keep it up fellas!

Dude, You are in your element! Hit em straight today and ALL weekend
Trying to grab a quick bite before our practice 9. Hard to eat though with all the excitement.

Not your typical bag drop:

agery3am.jpg

Back