The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know all the Morgan Cup participants, but am really happy for them and what they get to experience starting today.

Happy that they get to relive the event and the feelings through memory.

Today is a spectacular day at THP!

I don't know all the Morgan Cup participants, but am really happy for them and what they get to experience starting today.

C.J. with another spectacular post. Well said sir and I concur completely with all sentiments contained within this post.

CJ I cannot wait to meet you and when I do your first beer is on me.

Landed an interview for the start to my dream career. Gotta knock this one out of the park on Monday!!!

Landed an interview for the start to my dream career. Gotta knock this one out of the park on Monday!!!

I wish you the best of luck, just try to stay calm out there and everything will work out

Got my tickets for the Eagles/Cardinals, going with two of my oldest friends and their kids. Should be a blast!
And I am kicking back, enjoying the MC feeds!!

I had some Rant thread content yesterday re our very sick dog. I'm SO HHJJ to report the call from the vet this morning...he's definitely not out of the woods yet but there were positive signs that we may be seeing the beginnings of a comeback. I can't tell you the degree to which this is a HHJJ.

I had some Rant thread content yesterday re our very sick dog. I'm SO HHJJ to report the call from the vet this morning...he's definitely not out of the woods yet but there were positive signs that we may be seeing the beginnings of a comeback. I can't tell you the degree to which this is a HHJJ.
Awesome news Frank and I am looking forward to seeing more posts in this thread from you!

I sank a 45 foot putt for an EAGLE!!!! my first one ever! making an ugly round turn pretty decent

so yeah, I am happy
Yes! Way to go Martin!

This is awesome news!

Great to hear bro! Man I know how that waiting game goes not knowing what to expect so at least some good news can ease some of that burden

Sitting on the lawn of Blossom Music Centrr in beautiful Cuyahoga Falls, OH with my wife & my brothers & their families - listening to James Taylor and his All-Star Band. Just. So. Good

Selling my old junker of a car tonight and finally get to put my new ride on the road. It's been killing me having it sit pretty in the garage while I troll around in my current turd.

O'Carroll made it to the Morgan Cup to root on his team. So glad he is here!

That is amazingly good news Frank. I hope he is on his way to making it all the way back.

Is it to late to make it to Bandon?

Had the concert experience of a lifetime last night in Chicago. Soldier field is down right amaZing. Jay Z and Beyonce were phenomenal And being In VIP with Dwayne Wade, Gabrielle union, Steven Tyler and Ndamukong Suh was the icing on the cake!!!

He's not such a bad guy.
So true, so true. I've been thinking about him and how hard his journey has been. I've never even met the guy but I'm planning on buying him a beverage or two at The Championship. He deserves it.

That is amazingly good news Frank. I hope he is on his way to making it all the way back.

Is it to late to make it to Bandon?
Thanks!
I was using a voucher so there are some constraints on making the Bandon trip happen. It will work out one way or the other. Bottom line - Bandon isn't going anywhere and I'll happily trade more time with the hound for a cancelled or delayed golf weekend. Its all good as long as the hound continues to make that comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back