The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Definitely looking forward to seeing that ace on video, as well as all the rest of the MC coverage.

~Rock

Congrats to whomever got the ace! That's got to be pretty cool and awesome to say the least. Congrats to the Morgan Cup Champs which is awesome in it's own right and congrats to all the participants, for playing your hearts out in the SC heat and doing an awesome job. Just pure awesomeness all the way around! :clapp:

Hopefully the Ace was caught on camera

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

An ace at the MC, presumably on camera. How awesome is that???

How have you not posted the video of the Ace yet? Let's see it!

The ace was on film. No idea when the footage will be available. Keep in mind, there are HOURS of footage to be viewed and edited. So please be patient and when the footage does air, it will be an amazing show.

Does it really need to stay a secret on who hit it though? /impatient

The ace was on film. No idea when the footage will be available. Keep in mind, there are HOURS of footage to be viewed and edited. So please be patient and when the footage does air, it will be an amazing show.
No doubt, the volunteers were absolutely amazing. Every time you turned around there seemed to be one filming your shot.

Does it really need to stay a secret on who hit it though? /impatient

Everything will be released in due time. Good things come to those who wait. :)

It was the best of many amazing shots hit this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seems to be an issue with a missing Callaway bag full of clubs. If this was someone playing a joke please return the bag immediately before we have to go to the video footage from True Blues security cameras. Thank you.

There seems to be an issue with a missing Callaway bag full of clubs. If this was someone playing a joke please return the bag immediately before we have to go to the video footage from True Blues security cameras. Thank you.

I hope that was a prank, thieves are disgusting.

Best of luck getting to the bottom of that.

We definitely a Bridgestone staffer. Looks like an e5.

Nm Dean was TM.

THP Sleuths done it again! Or a clever red herring from Mr Hog?

Looks like a marking rather than the e5 or e6 logo, or at least a marking on top of it

Down to 1 of 8 guys for the ace.
Sucks big time about the missing bag. Hope it gets resolved quickly.

As I make my way back to Ohio I thought I would take a few weeks to recover from the journey, however I find myself itching to get back out there. A chapter was closed, but a new one is about to begin.

What a weekend it was in MB!

Are you serious?

We definitely a Bridgestone staffer. Looks like an e5.

Nm Dean was TM.

Down to 1 of 8 guys for the ace.
Sucks big time about the missing bag. Hope it gets resolved quickly.

I think Cobra staffers were also using Bridgestone golf balls.

Please tell me the bag was a joke...

Back