Reaction score
Handicap
Beer&Soju
10351592_10202700959390761_4963268309237013445_n.jpg

Nope, but I would definitely like one.

Do not have one and am not a ball collector

Not yet I don't.

Don't collect balls so nope not me.

Yep we sure do. We have balls from states that we have played in that have logos and balls that were used during hole-in-ones, special rounds, etc.

Yep we sure do. We have balls from states that we have played in that have logos and balls that were used during hole-in-ones, special rounds, etc.
Maybe if I ever get that elusive HIO, I will get one. :sad:

I have one, I need to pick up a bigger one, not nearly enough room.

I try and get a logo ball from each course that I play, just started a couple of years ago.

o0ow9d.jpg

sv021x.jpg

Got one and was just thinking how much you waste having to pay for the logo balls at each course. On the plus side I can keep track of how many myrtle beach courses I've played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is a bit different - every year, me & my fellow golf enablers at work have a "rack of fame" - each one of us has a rack from one of the past years in their office - it contains all the epic shots of the year. Top shelf is prime real estate reserved for eagles, birdie runs, sub 80 rounds (none of us are single digit hcp golfers - so there aren't many of those), etc. Its fun to commemorate the details in infamy - course, date, circumstance, details. Its a lot of fun to look back at the epic shots which could otherwise be forgotten (non-golfers don't seem to get it at all - LOL)

rack2014_zpsb75d1108.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
If I get enough logo balls then yes. Only one in my collection so far from where I played, buddy of mine picked up 3 from Florida.

I have one ball I have collected and it's the one I hit the hole in one with on a par 3 162 yards last October. Ironically enough it's a Wilson Staff ball I found along the course when playing lol. That's the only ball I need to collect as it means something to me.

I don't but would love one someday

Mine is a bit different - every year, me & my fellow golf enablers at work have a "rack of fame" - each one of us has a rack from one of the past years in their office - it contains all the epic shots of the year. Top shelf is prime real estate reserved for eagles, birdie runs, sub 80 rounds (none of us are single digit hcp golfers - so there aren't many of those), etc. Its fun to commemorate the details in infamy - course, date, circumstance, details. Its a lot of fun to look back at the epic shots which could otherwise be forgotten (non-golfers don't seem to get it at all - LOL)

rack2014_zpsb75d1108.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now THATS an awesome idea!!

nope maybe someday

My father has one very similar to the one in the original post of famous courses he's been to over the years. It's a nice looking display for sure.

How about.......

1zx7ead.jpg

uvjuh.jpg

I don't but I want one. I love logo balls.

Holy crap Hoosier that's impressive.

Used to and have been thinking about getting another. I have two for baseballs.

I don't have one, but will someday

I have two balls that I have saved. Both we're hole in ones.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have one. Whenever I play a new course I buy a logo ball of they have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not collect golf balls so I don't have one (I tend to lose too many balls, if I collected them I'd be bankrupt from buying balls).

I do, however, have every club I've ever owned since I was a kid. I find it fun to pull the old sticks out and play them once in a while.

Back