The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving a freezer into the new house and slip, slice! Cut my middle finger and ring finger wide open on my right hand. Thankfully it was super sharp and just went deep without tearing the skin. They should heal quicker this way.

Bad news is I won't be swinging a club for a little bit. The slices are right where I grip a club.

Good news is stitches aren't needed.
Sorry to hear bro. Lots of Neosporin until HHI.

I think a herd of elephants is staying in the room above us in this hotel. Might be a long night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

I think a herd of elephants is staying in the room above us in this hotel. Might be a long night.

Ended up calling the front desk twice. Finally quieted down around 11pm, so my kids didn't sleep well. Today's going to be fun.

They just announced that the air conditioning is out on my flight. Just when I thought I was out of the SC heat!

Must be flying allegiant
US Airways. Luckily it was only a 45 minute flight to Charlotte, hopefully my next one will be better.

They just announced that the air conditioning is out on my flight. Just when I thought I was out of the SC heat!

Hopefully the passenger from War Eagle's flight there won't be sitting next to you. (Insert fart sound here)

Moving a freezer into the new house and slip, slice! Cut my middle finger and ring finger wide open on my right hand. Thankfully it was super sharp and just went deep without tearing the skin. They should heal quicker this way.

Bad news is I won't be swinging a club for a little bit. The slices are right where I grip a club.

Good news is stitches aren't needed.

Oh man, I thought I was the only one who got hand injuries coming up to golf trips. Heal well my friend.

Delayed flights

So I go from one par with no air conditioning to another plane with visible air conditioning. I hope it's not toxic!

ju5uvehu.jpg

TIMMY! I miss your scent. I love you brother. Safe travels home to your beautiful family.

Miss you too my dude!! Thanks and you as well!

The Mass Pike - perfect for when you want to take that 1 hr 45 minute drive, and turn it into over 3 hours. On a Sunday afternoon. With no accidents or construction to cause it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back