The Ultimate Hole In One

Great shot #Cookie, AWESOME !!!!

Cookie, great shot. That had to be an awesome feeling. Good prep work for the Grandaddy.

Outstanding! Congrats.

Congrats #Cookie! Glad to see that it was you to get the first THP event hole in one.

#zoocrew this guy is coming for you.

I am sitting here after watching that video and I can not whip the stupid smile off my face! So happy for Cookie my captain! How much fun was that for everyone?

Such a great shot by a great guy...congrats cookie

Congrats to the guy who made me want to join this site. We have never met, but your hole of the day videos made me join!!

Way to go Cookie!!!!!

#Cookie !!!!!!!!!!!

I could watch that shot and the celebration over and over again. In fact, I have watched it over and over again. Great shot #Cookie.

~Rock

Congrats, Cookie! Spectacular shot.

Congrats #Cookie !! Years from now you will be able to relive that shot by re-watching the video, very lucky to have it.

Orange Hog ... Outstanding job!!!

Cookie is cooking with Crisco! :bomb: Dude you are the opposite of: :golf3:

So proud of ya and this is a treasure you will have for the rest of your life :thumb:

Hahaha Cookie! Amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Cookie!

Cookie! !! Wish I could have been there to witness it! Congrats!

So sick cookie!!! Congrats man!

Cookie - you know I love animals about as much as you do and I see all that you do for them. I told Bill that your HIO in TMC is karma for all that you've done for those babies. At least in my mind. Haha. So happy for ya. :clapp:

Dang Cookie, talk about Morgan Cup legend! Couldn't happen to a better guy. Congrats!

Cookie!! That was awesome!!!

I am really happy for you Cookie.
That is soooo sweet! The only thing that would be better is if they would have had another camera rolling catching your reaction.
I would have loved to see that.

How much was the bar tab???

That. is. freaking. AWESOME!!! Couldn't have happened to a better guy, congrats Cookie!! And with the Morgan Cup in the background too...so damn epic.

Way to go Cookie! You are the man.

Cookie, under pressure performs ! great shot Cookie!!!!

Back