Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

I was not prepared for the letdown that occurs after something like this. All these months of preparation and anticipation and just like that, it's over. I'm not an emotional guy, but I could not keep it together in my final exit interview. It just hit me like a ton of bricks.

You're not the first this has happened to, dude. Emotions run like crazy at an event like this one.

I was not prepared for the letdown that occurs after something like this. All these months of preparation and anticipation and just like that, it's over. I'm not an emotional guy, but I could not keep it together in my final exit interview. It just hit me like a ton of bricks.
Human nature dude. You invest so much physically, mentally and emotionally that when you know it's over it all hits you at once.

Fingers crossed for a winners announcement soon. I have meetings from pretty much 10am to 3pm and dont want to miss the fun!

Fingers crossed for a winners announcement soon. I have meetings from pretty much 10am to 3pm and dont want to miss the fun!

JB and Morgan are traveling back home right now. I would imagine later this afternoon once things are settled a bit, we will see the announcement.

Safe travels to everyone today!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

ysyma4yz.jpg

At the airport waiting for flight to ATL. Cookie, Mike, Trevor. Hasn't sunk in yet that it's over.

Been on the road for a couple of hours now and I am tired of driving, too bad I have 11 more to go until I get home.

Just gives me time to reflect on the awesome weekend and realize how great it all was. I will miss all my great friends but I know I will see them soon.

Made it to CHS. Just hope to 30 min turn around time in ATL will be enough.

Ended up staying at a hotel in Asheville North Carolina last night thanks to the storms. Supposedly there might have been a tornado north of us last night so it was good we stopped. Were now just cruising in eastern Kentucky and have 7 hrs left. Already miss all of you!!! Hate the THP blues..

Sitting here at the airport after seeing Nebgolfer and O'Carroll off. What a week this was. I expected to have what I figured would be one of the best experiences I've ever had and I can honestly say that the event exceeded these lofty expectations. Everyone, and I mean everyone, down here was great. I'm sure I'll be sad it's over soon enough, but that hasn't quite sunk in yet, and I'm thankful for that.

120 miles from home! I am so sad the event is over but I cannot wait to get home to the dogs. I wish we could have had them with us. That would have been the icing on the cake to this perfect week.

JB and Morgan are traveling back home right now. I would imagine later this afternoon once things are settled a bit, we will see the announcement.

Ok that works even better - can get out of my meetings and just enjoy everything.

120 miles from home! I am so sad the event is over but I cannot wait to get home to the dogs. I wish we could have had them with us. That would have been the icing on the cake to this perfect week.

Dont squeeze Duke too hard when you hug him!

On the road now and a quick breakfast stop at charleston. The post event blues are steadily creeping in. What an amazing journey and an exclamation point of a weekend to cap it off! So sad to be over now and it will take a long time to get over this. The memories made with friends these past 6 months+ will be cherished forever and i would not trade this experience for anything. By far one of the greatest times of my life.
To all my friends (46+ of you) i will miss you all very much! I truly hope to see you all sooner rather than later!

On the road now and a quick breakfast stop at charleston. The post event blues are steadily creeping in. What an amazing journey and an exclamation point of a weekend to cap it off! So sad to be over now and it will take a long time to get over this. The memories made with friends these past 6 months+ will be cherished forever and i would not trade this experience for anything. By far one of the greatest times of my life.
To all my friends (46+ of you) i will miss you all very much! I truly hope to see you all sooner rather than later!
Good seeing you again buddy...and meeting your better half.
#outkickedcoverage

We're a couple hours into this ride, should be home around 3.

We're a couple hours into this ride, should be home around 3.
Travel safe buddy! You rocked it this weekend! (really applied the pressure at the end of my singles match with interviews on every hole lol)

Travel safe buddy! You rocked it this weekend! (really applied the pressure at the end of my singles match with interviews on every hole lol)

You handled it like a stud dude!

Almost to Charleston for first flight home. To say the blues are bad is an understatement. Such a great weekend and hard to leave. Will be good to get back in my own bed and see my little man and Tera.

Safe travels everyone...Thanks for making this weekend truly Ultimate.

Safe travels today everyone it was an incredible weekend in every way

Flight THP out of Myrtle Beach to Atlanta departs at 10:51
ny8ypuqu.jpg

Well, the Panda Express has gotten on the road heading back to sunny Orlando, Florida. Safe travels to everyone today. It was a pleasure to meet each and every one of you.

Travel safe everyone!

Flight THP out of Myrtle Beach to Atlanta departs at 10:51
ny8ypuqu.jpg
I was just there... Would have loved even a few more minutes with THPers, but also looking forward to getting home to see my other family.

Back