Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Stopped for some fuel...... Got some gas too....
apeny7y3.jpg

Been on the road for a couple of hours now and I am tired of driving, too bad I have 11 more to go until I get home.

Just gives me time to reflect on the awesome weekend and realize how great it all was. I will miss all my great friends but I know I will see them soon.

Safe drive, man. Thanks again for all of your hard work.

ysyma4yz.jpg

At the airport waiting for flight to ATL. Cookie, Mike, Trevor. Hasn't sunk in yet that it's over.

That is a rough looking crowd. Be careful with them.
Noting the road now, and I'm trying not to tear up. You all made this one of the best times of my life, and I will cherish these memories for a lifetime.

Great to meet you. Be safe.
I can't stand the thought of leaving, but it's gotta happen. I'm going to miss this experience something terrible and I'm going to miss some of the closest friends I have even more.

Thank you THP, for giving the me such incredible moments to miss. Without you, we'd just be Sunday hackers burning the Monday morning oil at our jobs like nothing ever happened.

Well said, Dan. Great seeing you again this weekend. Hope to meet up again soon.

On the road

Maybe easily.the worst post thp event blues EVER

Try to pick up a club at some point within the next 3 months.

gu6y3y8y.jpg

Last pit stop on the way to the ATL.

Dropped off my MC clubs to my brother as a belated 40th birthday present. So glad to see it.

This helps a lot with the post-MC blues.

Hope everyone gets home safely. Can't wait for the recap thread.

The blues hit me hard this morning. Knowing the event is over and as I stare at this bag it brings a tear to my eye. Cold weather awaits for you OHio folk traveling back.

Safe travels to all you guys traveling today.

We have, Jake, Mike, Adam, cookie , BIG TIME! (edit) and myself on the flight to Atlanta.
Enjoying just a few more minutes of it..........

Last edited:
Landed at LaGuardia half hour early and no gate. So many thoughts going through my head and sitting on this Tarmac is hammering home that it's over.

Next up is a bus into Harlem to catch the subway down to Penn Station.

We have, Jake, Mike, Adam, Cookie and myself on the flight to Atlanta.
Enjoying just a few more minutes of it..........
Get some hip hop going on a sound chuck and rock that flight! safe travels guys.

And just landed back in Sarasota.

A little over two weeks away has me missing home and my family like crazy.

But this weekend made me remember just how big my family is. You all rock, and I am honored and humbled to have each if you as a friend.

And just landed back in Sarasota.

A little over two weeks away has me missing home and my family like crazy.

But this weekend made me remember just how big my family is. You all rock, and I am honored and humbled to have each if you as a friend.
Getting to finally meet you and talk a little last night was so great. You are a great dude and I'm glad I know you.

Sitting on my plane to Atlanta it's starting to hit me. I have 5 other THP'ers with me on this flight, but I know in 50 minutes or so we will all head our separate ways.

Such a bitter sweet feeling right now & I'll probably elaborate more on my recap, but man I'm leaving this place a better person, solidified friendships & created the foundation for new ones.

Flight THP out of Myrtle Beach to Atlanta departs at 10:51
ny8ypuqu.jpg

Was great to hang out with you guys for a little bit before boarding. Safe travels, gentlemen.

Sitting on my plane to Atlanta it's starting to hit me. I have 5 other THP'ers with me on this flight, but I know in 50 minutes or so we will all head our separate ways.

Such a bitter sweet feeling right now & I'll probably elaborate more on my recap, but man I'm leaving this place a better person, solidified friendships & created the foundation for new ones.
My wife is not going to be a fan of yours when I can't stand saying "Let er rip tater chip" Haha Safe travels buddy. I still don't believe that you are 40. That is a bold faced lie.

Flight delaaaaaaays. Boo.

I'm surrounded by yellow.

upupuve3.jpg

Just landed in ATL. Where is the party?

Home safe, sorry for not being around for the party action afterwards, I was anxious to get home and spend some time with this little one before I go back to work tomorrow.

6adetaga.jpg

What an incredible ride and it will take awhile to get my thoughts down for this one.

You and your video skills keep it rolling.

Back