Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Nearly to Columbia SC after what felt like a bazillion hours on back roads. Eta showing 7pm right now, but whatever.

MC hangover in full effect in this car.

Nearly to Columbia SC after what felt like a bazillion hours on back roads. Eta showing 7pm right now, but whatever.

As me and Kevin rolled out we saw you car and almost came and gave you a wake up call.

2 hours of driving left and a 6 hour flight solo. Loneliest day of the year.

I'm an hour away because no one should be stuck partying with an attorney

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

If only I didn't have 4 min. To get from the E concourse to the A concourse.

If only I didn't have 4 min. To get from the E concourse to the A concourse.

If you completed this task you would go down in history.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

James and I got to the airport, only to find this guy.
uge5uzu7.jpg

Just made it atlanta. only about 6 hours to go comin in hot. Post cup blues are real and bad.

Delays in Charleston and Houston, nice.

Just hugged the boys goodbye and I am back on my plane. 5 hr lonely ride home.... It is hitting me really hard. Might be the loneliest ride I've ever had. I heard the vets talk about post MC, but this hurts more than I could ever expect. Everyone travel safe

Just hugged the boys goodbye and I am back on my plane. 5 hr lonely ride home.... It is hitting me really hard. Might be the loneliest ride I've ever had. I heard the vets talk about post MC, but this hurts more than I could ever expect. Everyone travel safe
You travel safe to man!!! It was great to see you again and I can't wait till the next time.

Somewhere in Queens, NY....the Albatross Bar.

y3emurav.jpg

Back