President Obama at Congressional

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
Pro V1x? The custom number and POTUS is pretty sweet as well.

A guy found this ball in the woods at Congressional after President Obama teed it up there this weekend. Anybody know what kind of clubs he bags? I saw some pics from 2012 that had a little bit of everything in there.

Reminds me of a time I found Ole Gray's custom golf ball in the trees at a local course here a few months back. "TOWER OF POWER" was on the side!

81e340af26637d84984629b2a48d6dc3.png

Golf while the border is a disaster and problems continue to boil over in the middle east and Ukraine/Russia. Figures... I'm surprised he wasn't in Hawaii on another taxpayer vacation.

Whatever he has in the bag, it probably gets more attention than this country's problems.

well...that didn't take long.

Okay guys, there is no reason to bring politics into this thread. There is a section of the forum for that, it is not allowed in golf threads.

A guy found this ball in the woods at Congressional after President Obama teed it up there this weekend. Anybody know what kind of clubs he bags? I saw some pics from 2012 that had a little bit of everything in there.

Reminds me of a time I found Ole Gray's custom golf ball in the trees at a local course here a few months back. "TOWER OF POWER" was on the side!

81e340af26637d84984629b2a48d6dc3.png
I think last I read it was a pretty mixed bag, but I seem to recall some Cleveland's

Golf while the border is a disaster and problems continue to boil over in the middle east and Ukraine/Russia. Figures... I'm surprised he wasn't in Hawaii on another taxpayer vacation.

Whatever he has in the bag, it probably gets more attention than this country's problems.
Probably best posted in the debate section.

That's a pretty unique find! You should send the white house a bill for like 40 grand for retrieval services. lol

With a bag that mixed, maybe he's stumbled upon THP for reviews at some point? I just think that's cool.

With a bag that mixed, maybe he's stumbled upon THP for reviews at some point? I just think that's cool.

Have you searched for a member named POTUS :)

That would be a cool find!

That's pretty cool. Always funny finding personalized balls in the woods IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ball looks like it's gotten some use, pretty dingy looking.

That would be cool regardless of your views on his policies

No way! I never lose my old balls in the woods :alien:

He'll probably say it belongs to President Bush! (I hope this is taken as humorous vs. political, which is its intent!)

I thought Secret Service always threw those back out into the fairway. "Nice shot Mr. President, another one in the center of the fairway."

~Rock

Editing

Look I'm certainly no fan of his but that really is an incredible find.

Generr, err, that was funny

Pretty sweet find, regardless of politics.

I think it's a pretty cool ball find. Definitely unique.

Even though I'm not a fan of his, it would still be kind of cool to find a ball like that...44's or any other past POTUS.

Cool ball, great find - I would keep it!

Back