Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having to pull back my support of the Cards. With AJ pierdouchie in town, I could never pull for them, and certainly don't want Price to end up there.

jke7u0i8bxh2w9kalicl.gif

So lets see...Pitchers can pump there fists after getting a k, shoot an "arrow" or do some goofy dance after a save. oh and every "K" with the bases empty is celebrated by throwing the ball around the horn, but flipping the bat after a homerun is a big no no...it's comical

I'm having to pull back my support of the Cards. With AJ pierdouchie in town, I could never pull for them, and certainly don't want Price to end up there.

I am not a fan of him at all.. Still don't like him in a Cardinals uniform.

Andrelton Simmons is really, really good at SS.

So lets see...Pitchers can pump there fists after getting a k, shoot an "arrow" or do some goofy dance after a save. oh and every "K" with the bases empty is celebrated by throwing the ball around the horn, but flipping the bat after a homerun is a big no no...it's comical

He didn't flip his bat, that happens all the time. He stared at the dugout, threw his bat, jogged the bases at an impossibly slow pace, and danced at every base like a fairy.

He didn't flip his bat, that happens all the time. He stared at the dugout, threw his bat, jogged the bases at an impossibly slow pace, and danced at every base like a fairy.

He showed him up big time... That being said I don't condone what that idiot in Seattle does either (Rodney)

I keep going back and forth on this, but if you don't want him to pimp it, don't give up the homer. I hate when my team is going against Puig and his bat flip doubles, but man it's fun to watch when he's not doing it to my team. The Rodney thing is dumb, but I think the untuck shirt from Soriano is dumber, but I love TD dances in the NFL.

I also love the beanball bench-clearing stuff, too. Just don't go for the head. I'm all over the place on this topic.

Here's the play from Simmons from earlier. Sponsored by Zaxby's, which is just as good as this play was.

upibzmz65hqgyrkoug5p.gif

Thank you Austin Jackson, your bone head play allowed the Angels to take 3 of 4 from the Tigers.

http://m.mlb.com/laa/video/v34870317/?tcid=mm_ana_vid&c_id=ana
It was unbelievable. I'm beginning to agree more with the folks that think the team and dugout are too loose. That was a play where his head just wasn't in it. Once he saw he had no play at 2nd he soft tossed in and, well you saw it.

One guy was thinking the whole play and wired tight and one wasn't. I don't know if you can contribute that to being to loose as a team but it gives that argument more merit.

Aroldis Chapman. Whoa.

BtrNE9VIUAAxZLw.png:large

Lol 91 mph change up

How bout them Fish!! 4 runs in the 9th FTW!

Well, I was trying to stay up and watch the Braves in LA tonight, but Josh Beckett is on the mound. Good lord he's slow.

I guess there's some validity to the rumors that the Red Sox are going to trade Jon Lester (stupid move, IMHO):

Awesome sauce.

I guess there's some validity to the rumors that the Red Sox are going to trade Jon Lester (stupid move, IMHO):

If I had to guess - I am going to say Seattle.

But they must believe they are not going to resign him after the season.

This one I think is a mistake.

Hopefully straight to the brewers.....

I don't think the brewers have the pieces to get Lester luckily.

Would love to see him in St Louis but I figure if they get anyone it is Burnett or someone like that

I just turned on the game and Vin Scully was calling the game. That guy has been a part of my baseball life for over 40 years. I remember listening to him on a little transistor radio under the blanket as a kid when I was supposed to be sleeping.

Cardinals make a move.... Not one that I was hoping for, but Justin Masterson is coming to STL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back