Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Home for all intents and purposes...meeting up with the wife and kids in their normal routine. Easy drive home, but it sure was weird eating lunch as a party of one

Glad you made it home safe Donne.

Just got back home, was a long drive but we made it safely. Defiantly not looking forward to work tomorrow.

Man all you guys getting home and I'm already leaving after a brief 12 hour stay. Enjoy it with those loved ones.

Home for all intents and purposes...meeting up with the wife and kids in their normal routine. Easy drive home, but it sure was weird eating lunch as a party of one

It's so much more fun when it's a party of 14 or 45.

Those pups look very happy, Morgan.

Delayed at the Philadelphia airport, but the plane just arrived. Looking forward to getting back to the house.

Morgan and Josh - wishing the dogs the best of luck tomorrow. They look ecstatic to see you guys in that picture.

Delayed till 6:30 out of Houston, so here I sit alone at BWW's as Doug just hopped his plane for home.

Pretty sad to be honest.

Way more emotional about it as I sit here thinking about my family. Miss you all terribly already.

Delayed till 6:30 out of Houston, so here I sit alone at BWW's as Doug just hopped his plane for home.

Pretty sad to be honest.

Way more emotional about it as I sit here thinking about my family. Miss you all terribly already.

No Ragrats buddy.

Pretty sad to be honest.

Find a Sbarro and get a slice.

James was a little upset with the lack of choices in CHS.
Masseys hasn't expanded? disappointed to say the least.

Pretty sad to be honest.

Sorry I had to run...45-25 on the gates demanded a strong jog. I did get to hear them yelling my name over the paging system. Get home safe!

I'm home, and there continues to be no better feeling in the world than a hug from the kiddos after being gone.

The last 8 months have been truly special and will be something I will never forget. The brotherhood of 40+ from this one will live on forever.

Sorry I had to run...45-25 on the gates demanded a strong jog. I did get to hear them yelling my name over the paging system. Get home safe!

You too brother. Can't wait to see you again, I mean that.

I just walked in the door. As sad as I am for the Morgan Cup to be over, my mom, sister, and 11 month old nephew met me at the train station when I arrived. My nephew Landon started walking all over the place this weekend, so there's that.

And I'm not the tallest person on THP, but my boxer Buddy jumped up all 4 paws off the ground and licked my face when I walked in the door. Where's the vine master when that happens?!

I got kisses from them at the same time. Melted my heart.

We have an appt for Duke tomorrow at 8:15am and then Ellie's surgery at 8:30am tomorrow. So tonight they are getting smothered with love and homemade dog treats.

Thoughts and prayers will be with your babies tomorrow morning.

Back home.... Super excited to see my wife and have zero humidity! Extremely sad that this is over. I miss everyone already.

Made it back to Casa mojo. Man am I beat updates and reflections to come later in recap thread but I miss you all thank you for such a great time.

Safely to New Market, Virginia. I missed my kids, who are happy to have someone watch them jump on the trampoline.

anurebev.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Back