The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like the minute we walk in the door with Duke, he goes down and yelps not knowing where he was. He is okay now and sitting by his dad in the office.

So sorry to hear that you two. Thoughts and prayers going out to you in a big way. Hang in there.

Tough day today. GG and I had to race home from the Morgan Cup to get the dogs due to some more issues coming up. It was awful having to run out after the trophy ceremony and not get to spend some time at the catered lunch, relaxing and discussing the event. It was like the perfect ending to the perfect event, except someone changing the time on you and you realize you are now late. But after a bunch of driving, we were able to pick them up and today is a rough day.

Ellie goes in for surgery to have the torn ligament in her leg repaired. The poor thing can't walk and is just in pain and its awful to see. Duke goes in at the same time to see another doctor because of his passing out. He gets excited and his lil heart just can't take it and he gets wobbly and goes down. It is so sad to witness. We will be out of pocket for much of the morning, but will do our best to get stuff back to you in a timely manner should you need assistance.

Thanks for understanding.

Just seeing this now, sorry Josh and Morgan. I hope all is well with the pups. You guys need a breather.

Positive thoughts for Duke and Ellie today Josh and Morgan.

Thinking about you and your pups today. I know it was extremely difficult this weekend for you guys, and you deserve all the positive thoughts and prayers headed your way.

To distract me from waiting on the surgery I have prepared the new laptop.

7a8e3usu.jpg

Those stickers came out suuuuhweet.

Thinking about you four my friend, all day.

I need some stickers.

If not, I ain't mad.

#noragrets

And you just won the internet today.

Who knew how much good vinyl stickers cost? I sure as heck didn't, but based on the samples I got, the difference in quality is crazy. We will find something good and get them ordered soon though.

Who knew how much good vinyl stickers cost? I sure as heck didn't, but based on the samples I got, the difference in quality is crazy. We will find something good and get them ordered soon though.

I like it, quality is key for something that will need to hold up to elements, etc.

Much rather pay for quality gear.

The THP item process. It's for the people. #Quality

Anyone ever try to get a new job with no vacation time remaining? If a place wanted you to come in were they cool with you coming in towards the end of the day, or what did you do?

Just got the call from the vet. Ellie is out of surgery and will be picked up at 5:30pm EST. She is going to need about 8 weeks of recovery after a complete tear to the ACL, which will not be easy, but she made it through. Now if we can go a day without Duke passing out/having a seizure, we will be all set.

Good news Josh, thinking about you guys buddy.

Just got the call from the vet. Ellie is out of surgery and will be picked up at 5:30pm EST. She is going to need about 8 weeks of recovery after a complete tear to the ACL, which will not be easy, but she made it through. Now if we can go a day without Duke passing out/having a seizure, we will be all set.
Great news!! Really glad to hear, I know it'll be a slow process but glad the surgery is over and the healing can start. Hope the best for both of them!

good to hear. 8 weeks will be tough, hopefully it's not too bad for her.

Great news. If you're like us, I can only imagine the spoiling that's about to commence on those pups.

good to hear. 8 weeks will be tough, hopefully it's not too bad for her.

That is our hope. Full ACL tear and partial on the Meniscus makes me think there will be discomfort. Im hoping for her.

Great news. If you're like us, I can only imagine the spoiling that's about to commence on those pups.

Its crazy how much we do that, but the truth is that because Duke can have no salt in his diet anymore, its hard to spoil them. GG bakes all of their treats and while Ellie would love some snacks, she gets very little now. But they will be spoiled with love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back