Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I have not even played or seen the PS3 version, but based on the reviews and because I LOVE Uncharted games and this is made by the same people I am going to get this the day it comes out. I have watched a couple trailers and it looks amazing.

Seriously, best game released last year and IMO in a long long while. The story was fantastic, gameplay was excellent, and the graphics impeccable. I played it 3 times and will at least 3 more with the remaster. Last game I played multiple times was FFVII.

It's effing fantastic. If forgotten from the MC fatigue, but with a rainy day tomorrow I'll be grabbing it.

Just picked up The Last of Us last night, got about 45 minutes in to it which isn't a whole lot of gameplay since it really sets up the storyline with the videos as the beginning, but from the short period I've spent with the game it is absolutely gorgeous and the controls and gameplay are fantastic. My wife was even watching me play it and she even liked how the story was unfolding at the beginning.

I have one comment to make on TLoU thus far

Spoiler
Effing Clickers!

Guess who is joining the party!

Thanks Rickus and Dan. Jerks.

Guess who is joining the party!

Thanks Rickus and Dan. Jerks.

This makes me happy, for this they are AWESOME jerks.

Just traded in some stuff and came home with The Last of Us: Remastered. I'm so excited I can't stand it.

Pathetic? Maybe, but I don't care.

wait you guys got Fupey? Man now this ups and anti big time.

It's okay James.. We weren't good enough for him.. It took a Fup to make it happen.

you left me hanging with xbox. I felt deserted

He moves the PS4 needle...

I predict he's gabbing like a lunatic about SPi within mere weeks.

Got $450.00 I can borrow. A certain m1 PR is calling to me.

you left me hanging with xbox. I felt deserted

hahahaha I think your xbox was saying the exact same thing to you the 8 months prior to new console releases.

Got $450.00 I can borrow. A certain m1 PR is calling to me.

Sell something Ping related and you'll be set.

Can't decide if I wanna download tlou or buy the disk might be a keep forever game so download is tempting

Back