Cobra
Callaway
Titleist
Cleveland
Project x
Matrix
Taylormade
You are going to be busy

That's a lot of awesome companies to visit. It sounds like a lot of awesomeness could come from this by far.

Yeah, this is a jam packed week. Basically every company out there in 5 days.

Time for a new Thread ... Take 3?

Jam packed indeed

Sure. So far.
Cobra
Callaway
Titleist
Cleveland
Project x
Matrix
Taylormade
Nice list, though knowing you there might have been a couple things "accidently" omitted. :D

Its a crap ton of work, but I'm still jealous of you two, mainly because it isn't Oklahoma bahahaha!

Titleist huh? You should make a trip up here to southeastern MA to their ball factory

Titleist huh? You should make a trip up here to southeastern MA to their ball factory
Is there really a story? They say that a single ball is the best for everybody. Hard to tell that story.

Is there really a story? They say that a single ball is the best for everybody. Hard to tell that story.
Good ol Jim Nantz

Looking forward to this one and lots of 2015 talk

It's best for everyone working in that ball plant, I'll give them that. Could do an episode of THP TV on how balls are made, like the old Mr. Rogers videos in the picture frame of the crayons factory.

Edit: That would probably be a better segment with Chad or Harry in a cardigan changing into del mars ...

Sure. So far.
Cobra
Callaway
Titleist
Cleveland
Project x
Matrix
Taylormade
That's an awesome list, and if that's just the start, hold on to your hats!

Talk about jam packed. I know you guys will give us some good stuff!

Sure. So far.
Cobra
Callaway
Titleist
Cleveland
Project x
Matrix
Taylormade

Boring!!! Nah J/K that sounds like a busy and VERY awesome trip you have planned. Just a question is Project X part of True Temper?

Sounds like a busy week for the two of you. Look forward to seeing what you have planned with each of these companies that you are visiting.

Back