Recap Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup

Recap Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup

Would someone recap the comedy show for me please? That part seems to be missing from Kev's version of "Tales from the Morgan Cup". :popcorn:

Most of which probably isn't suitable for this medium. Smile and wave boys...... Smile and wave

Heck of a video, Jimmy. Great meeting you and great playing.

Some great stuff in here guys. Jimmy that video was fantastic.

I guess I got a bit long winded....had to break the below down into 2 videos to meet the YouTube guidelines. This was a high level recap of the event and matches......individual shout outs will be done via a separate video yet to be filmed.

18 minutes of my mug below so don't blame anyone for not making it through!

I'll check out the videos this evening Cookie and Jimmy.

That is a heck of a golf room, Cookie.

Well here goes nothing! If you choose to watch enjoy! Still things after watching it that I'm leaving out I will try to capture those moments daily.

Loved every minute of this 6435Ishota69.

Well done Cookie. I think these video recaps are unique, however I don't think I would make it through one.

Great detailed recaps cookie. And yes the stories that were told were "scary".

So mad I missed the hole in 1 in person, Hawk and I were on 15 green heading back your way when I got the text that you aced it.

Proud of the work that you did heading down to MB and the golf you played while down there

Absolutely love the video recaps guys. Hearing your stories about the event is so much more personal than reading it for myself, so thank you for taking the time to do them.

Well done Cookie. I think these video recaps are unique, however I don't think I would make it through one.

Thanks Matt, it's definitely different. I enjoy both types of recaps but I think for me and how silly/sarcastic I can be......that the video gets my intended message across better.

Great jobs on the videos Cookie and Jimmy. Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy! You buddy are man! Don't just play golf ....LIVE IT! And that's what you did and do! Wise beyond the years. I look forward to many more times we get together. It's an honor to call you a friend dude!

Jimmy! You buddy are man! Don't just play golf ....LIVE IT! And that's what you did and do! Wise beyond the years. I look forward to many more times we get together. It's an honor to call you a friend dude!

Thanks Kevin!! The practice round with you and any time spent around you will be cherished! By far one of the funniest people I know! Can't wait till we meet again my friend!

#NoRagrets! Love hearing you talk about the HIO #Cookie.

a6adury7.jpg

ru9evupe.jpg

7uby6ymu.jpg

The madness before the madness. Walking into the club house was nothing short of awesome. These guys were excited and MikeG stepped it up a notch with his call to the range

Two absolutely wonderful video recaps from Jimmy and Cookie. Cookie - it was a pleasure to see the golf that you and Wardy were playing first hand in your match...and I got goosebumps when I was able to witness that amazing shot on 14...and be a part of the dog pile on that tee box.

Well here goes nothing! If you choose to watch enjoy! Still things after watching it that I'm leaving out I will try to capture those moments daily.

Awesome Jimmy. Just awesome. You were one of the people I was so happy to see picked for the MC. I know you have a passion for golf and for the Morgan Cup and I knew it would bring out the best in you and that is exactly what happened. So proud of how you played, despite that tee shot on #10 Saturday morning...heh

Jimmy great video, big heart and sky's the limit golf game. I've played a lot of golf with all types of golfers. And I can say without any hesitation that our round on Sunday ranks very high on my list of most me memorable rounds. I hope you do something with your game because you have the skills. Thanks for working so hard over the past 8 months.

I guess I got a bit long winded....had to break the below down into 2 videos to meet the YouTube guidelines. This was a high level recap of the event and matches......individual shout outs will be done via a separate video yet to be filmed.

18 minutes of my mug below so don't blame anyone for not making it through!

What an awesome start to my day. Thank you for taking time to do that Cookie. It was great to finally meet you and spend alot of time with you. I never want to get in a car with you again but thats besides the point..haha

Great Vids Jimmy and Cookie!!

So I found this little gem going through my phone & had to share. Commentary was provided by none other than Johnny Bridgestone. This is how you pack a staff bag!

https://vimeo.com/102227109

Jimmy great video, big heart and sky's the limit golf game. I've played a lot of golf with all types of golfers. And I can say without any hesitation that our round on Sunday ranks very high on my list of most me memorable rounds. I hope you do something with your game because you have the skills. Thanks for working so hard over the past 8 months.

That means more to me than you know Freddie.

Back