What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 88 today (44/44). Tempo was a bit off and found myself chipping out of the woods more than I usually do. But a GREAT day, good friends, ideal weather and a couple of good cigars.

38 at my home course with my new Srixon/Cleveland gear. It flat out performs

Still struggling with driver shafts, put 6 balls in the water this morning, 5 of the on the front nine where I shot a 47, settled down some on the back and closed in 39 for an overall 86. Handicap may sneak back into double digits in the morning.

What did you shoot today?

Look at you getting back on the horse again so soon!! Good for you! Keep me posted on how the grooving goes on these bad boys.

Will do bud. The only club im in a fight with now is the 5 wood. The rest are a lock

Nice, I had the golf hangover a bit, but still played a bit Tuesday just because I wanted to see the new equipment on the home trek. Coers' PM with the adjustable driver setting got my driver back on track and I can't wait to put them into play with my dad tomorrow.

Must have been that extra extra range session...heh. Love it buddy. You played some awesome golf Saturday morning.

Shot a personal best 88 today. I was actually thinking of taking the day off because my wrist hurt a bit from a long range session last night. Figured it was too nice out not to go play. Glad I did. The front was not pretty but things started coming around on the back (note that the back and front 9's are switched on the scorecard for some reason). Hopefully I can carry over that momentum into my round tomorrow and over the weekend.

Congrats on pb!

Shot a personal best 88 today. I was actually thinking of taking the day off because my wrist hurt a bit from a long range session last night. Figured it was too nice out not to go play. Glad I did. The front was not pretty but things started coming around on the back (note that the back and front 9's are switched on the scorecard for some reason). Hopefully I can carry over that momentum into my round tomorrow and over the weekend.

Awesome job on the PR.

Must have been due to all that high level golf you got to witness last weekend!!

A frustrating 92(44/48), 36 putts. Drove the ball well again and my irons/approach shots were terrible. Didn't make any putts either, 0%.scrambling.

uploadfromtaptalk1406865264365.jpg An 86...I had 4 birdies but I played the last 4 holes like garbage minus my t shots

2 over par 29 at a local par 3 course with the fiance. She shot 42 I think? Which is an amazing improvement for her over last year, like a 20 stroke improvement! She's not just hitting the ball much straight and getting more comfortable putting. It's so much fun watching her get excited about getting better.

A frustrating 92(44/48), 36 putts. Drove the ball well again and my irons/approach shots were terrible. Didn't make any putts either, 0%.scrambling.

How have you been playing buddy? What's causing the issues with the irons and wedges?

A really good 78 that could have been much better if I had any precision at all with my iron game.

66!

Ok, so it was a 2-man scramble, but still that was a lot of fun! We shot 33-33 and won by 6 in the semi-finals of our league play-offs. On to the finals!

66!

Ok, so it was a 2-man scramble, but still that was a lot of fun! We shot 33-33 and won by 6 in the semi-finals of our league play-offs. On to the finals!

Nice playing!

Played 16 holes yesterday after work. Play was slow for that time of day, so we jumped around, playing some holes twice. I think I ended up being around even for the holes we played.

41/34 =75 Lets just say the back 9 was a golfers (hackers) dream 9. 7/9 greens 2 not on green I got up and down, and two birds back to back. The lowest I have shot on the home course back 9. I had an OOB drive with double bogie on the front, but something clicked with the new driver on that next swing and it was on for the back 9. Loving the new tools.

41/34 =75 Lets just say the back 9 was a golfers (hackers) dream 9. 7/9 greens 2 not on green I got up and down, and two birds back to back. The lowest I have shot on the home course back 9. I had an OOB drive with double bogie on the front, but something clicked with the new driver on that next swing and it was on for the back 9. Loving the new tools.

Very nice round Ward. Love to hear that the new clubs are performing so well for you.

Shot a 44 (9holes) last night. Started off with a double bogey on 1 and then carded 4 bogeys in a row. Strung together 3 pars on 6-7-8 and then made the mistake of looking at my score. Sitting at 37, I had a chance to set a personal best with a par, and tie my PB with another bogey. I'm sure you can guess how the round finished up.

Hooked my tee shot into the trees I was trying to go around (I usually go over). Second shot was a low 1/2 4i to get through the group of trees since I was afraid of having it deflect off one of the three trees in front of me. Third shot was a wedge that came up short into the greenside bunker. Fourth shot out of the bunker barely onto the green. Then I proceeded to 3 putt from about 20 feet.

Shot a 6 over 41 with 3 OBs yesterday. All bladed/shanked 60* wedges. Sucked.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shot a personal best 92. 47-45. Kiawah Island River Course.

Getting closer to breaking 90!

Was have the best 13 holes in my life doing a tournament round, only +10...then wheels fell off. Back seized up on me, and I had to WD after not being able to get off the tee and over a mandatory 150 carry. Lost 5 balls all the same duck hook shot before i just announced the WD. (I think a result of not being able to turn, and must have just been swining arms at that point). Frustrating...was really going well. Oh well, gonna take a 2 week break from hitting anything and get right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back