Dustin Johnson Taking Leave From Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion guys. 5 threads at once on the same topic came up. We will use this one, since apparently some posts got deleted by accident.

Well at least the temptation to use him for whatever contests are coming up has been removed.

Well this is interesting to say the least.

I'll ask my question again, is he going into rehab for something? I wasn't aware he really had an issue. I also wonder if he'll give up his Ryder Cup spot?

I wonder if those nose candy rumors with Paulina were true. Wouldn't surprise me and I hope he gets the help he needs.

I am going to refrain from saying much except, this doesn't surprise me at all.

This same thing crossed my mind if you know what I mean.

I'm a dummy.....feed me the scoop!

The PGA tour does not announce suspensions if i am not mistaken

If it's to work on his relationship, good for him. If it's because he needs to remove himself of some extracurricular activities, also good for him.

This same thing crossed my mind if you know what I mean.

I wish there was an emoticon that was a head with two fingers pointing at their face and then the person across from them, the symbol that we are on the same page, seeing eye to eye....you know what I mean.

I don't know much about him, but I hope he gets the help he is seeking and is able to return to and enjoy golf again.

Sad, hope he gets right. Hoping he wins a major someday.

Last edited:
Having spent some time with DJ, GG is correct that we will excuse ourselves on this topic.

Understandably too.

I wish there was an emoticon that was a head with two fingers pointing at their face and then the person across from them, the symbol that we are on the same page, seeing eye to eye....you know what I mean.

Hahaha, would be the best emoticon EVER.

Jason Sobel@JasonSobelGC 19s If Dustin Johnson automatically qualifies but doesn't compete in the Ryder Cup, his spot will go to the next player on the U.S. points list.

Some of us don't live in FL. Spill the damn beans! He's one of my favorite golfers.

My phones blowing up!

Get it?

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Let it snow, let it snow!

Well then, this makes my fantasy choices a bit easier. Too bad I was trying to save starts on him to get him on my roster. Best of luck to him.

Back